Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Originally posted by goon View Post
    That rich old guy who has a magazine named after him? why does he matter.....just kidding, but seriously, IPFW was just gassed last year in the finals with NDSU.
    I thought you meant "Teve Torbes"!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

If you don't have tickets for Saturday evening session yet (SHAME ON YOU) but they just opened up another 1000 seats.

Comment

Wtf there's now seats available on the lower level behind the hoop. Day after I bought my ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
          Wtf there's now seats available on the lower level behind the hoop. Day after I bought my ticket.

lame
          Pretty good seats too, from row two on up. Strange.

The way they are selling these tickets is so odd. I would not want to be stuck buying tickets for individual sessions. You don't know if better tickets are suddenly going to be available tomorrow. The people who were buying those upper deck corner seats yesterday are probably not too happy to see seats available just two rows from the court today.

Still no need to open up the upper level for the Sunday night session. Quite a difference between Saturday night and Sunday night. We'll definitely have a strong home crowd advantage if we run into USD on Monday or Tuesday (WBB).

Comment

I would rather have my row 2 center court tickets in upper level over row 2 behind the basket.

Comment

I wonder where they are putting the pep bands? I'm guessing on the floor behind the hoops between the hoop and the seating like they do in the NCAA tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
                I wonder where they are putting the pep bands? I'm guessing on the floor behind the hoops between the hoop and the seating like they do in the NCAA tournament?
                I don't know, but they need to make sure to have plenty of room available to let Marcus Farr do his thing. Can't wait to see that guy again!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                  What is the picture on the premier center homepage...The first picture (advertising the Summit League tournament) in the "loop" of 5 events? Is that a picture from the high school thing they did there a few weeks ago?

It's hilarious!

Those kids are giants and I think we need to start recruiting all of them.

http://www.dennysanfordpremiercenter.com/
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    What is the picture on the premier center homepage...The first picture (advertising the Summit League tournament) in the "loop" of 5 events? Is that a picture from the high school thing they did there a few weeks ago?

It's hilarious!

Those kids are giants and I think we need to start recruiting all of them.

http://www.dennysanfordpremiercenter.com/
                    It looks like a bad cut and paste job... maybe the court from a game in the old arena? With fans at a concert? Can't make out the names on the unis though

Comment

He does have a Twitter account... @TheMarcusFarr
                      Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                      I don't know, but they need to make sure to have plenty of room available to let Marcus Farr do his thing. Can't wait to see that guy again!

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                        It looks like a bad cut and paste job... maybe the court from a game in the old arena? With fans at a concert? Can't make out the names on the unis though
                        The fans definitely need to get their head in the game, that is for sure!
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post

Terrible

http://www.dennysanfordpremiercenter...ader_bball.jpg
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Jeremy Hoeck of the Press and Dakotan predicted the Denver men to win the SL tourney and USD (shocker) to win the women's tourney.

He thinks ORU will knock off the SDSU women and that the USD men will beat SDSU.

He calls the Coyotes the "hottest team in the league." No mention that the Jacks have won 12 of 14, however.

Also says he doesn't see the Jacks having a "consistent offense," but yet USD apparently does.

I can't wait until the tournament.

https://pressdakotan.wordpress.com/
                            That Denver pick worked out well for him...

Comment

Wow Jeremy Hoeck is a homer
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I'm going to have to hate IPFW in this one tonight.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X