• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

The official attendance, 1256

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      The official attendance, 1256
      That is embarrassing. Look at the bright side though, 6 more people showed up than the Avila game!

When SDSU played Denver in Frost the attendance was 4,700.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        That is embarrassing. Look at the bright side though, 6 more people showed up than the Avila game!

Possibly 6 denver fans or more

Comment

1256 is embarrassing no doubt, but it isn't real fair to compare the Denver game at Frost to this game at the Dome. We played Denver on a Saturday and on the back half of the NDSU WBB game. Now, our weeknight or Wednesday night games still draw more than 1256...and we all know that there wasn't 1256 in the Dome tonight.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            1256 is embarrassing no doubt, but it isn't real fair to compare the Denver game at Frost to this game at the Dome. We played Denver on a Saturday and on the back half of the NDSU WBB game. Now, our weeknight or Wednesday night games still draw more than 1256...and we all know that there wasn't 1256 in the Dome tonight.
            I don't think there was half of that.

Big game at ORU tomorrow. I'm not sure we'll get much help, with the recent suspension situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              I don't think there was half of that.

Big game at ORU tomorrow. I'm not sure we'll get much help, with the recent suspension situation.
              So, NDSU opens as a 2.5 point dog? After Billbury's suspension today? Am I missing something?! He's 14.4 pts, 7.4 reb, and 2.9 steals for them. No way they beat NDSU tomorrow.

Comment

1,256 at USD-Denver game? I watched the game on TV. It looked like maybe a few hundred people were sitting in the stands. I wonder where the other 700 were? More significantly, Denver has been missing a starter for the past three games or so because of an ankle injury, the announcers said. The Coyotes are better than they looked against Denver. USD wasn't hitting shots and got beat on the boards. I suspect the Jacks will face a tougher Coyote team on Saturday.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  So, NDSU opens as a 2.5 point dog? After Billbury's suspension today? Am I missing something?! He's 14.4 pts, 7.4 reb, and 2.9 steals for them. No way they beat NDSU tomorrow.
                  From what I've seen Vegas doesn't realize Billbury is out yet...

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...egas/index.cfm

Comment

Any word how long if true? Would Sutton hold Billbury out of the conference tournament?
                    It makes me wonder if something wasn't already brewing when they played the Jacks on Saturday. Both Billbury and Emegano seemed like they never had their heads in the game. And Sutton even seemed like he almost gave up really early.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      It makes me wonder if something wasn't already brewing when they played the Jacks on Saturday. Both Billbury and Emegano seemed like they never had their heads in the game. And Sutton even seemed like he almost gave up really early.
                      Addition by subtraction.........

Comment

You can bet they will be ready for Saturday. I just pray we are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Violation of team rules as you no doubt know runs a range of things. He might have been late to practice. That would be a violation of team rules. I can't see ORU handing the game to NDSU on a golden platter. This might be a rally point for a finish of the season and I would not put this in the Bison win column just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            You can bet they will be ready for Saturday. I just pray we are.
                            I would agree. Its a big game in the mentality of the redshirts. I hope our guys were not watching Midco last night either. Okay to watch Jackrabbit Journal but not the USD VS Denver game.

Comment

USD will fight and battle to the end on Saturday. I would be shocked, if the Jackrabbits won by more than 10.

Talent wise, they should be able to, but I'm guessing the Coyotes performance tonight in indicative of them looking forward to Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                I would agree. Its a big game in the mentality of the redshirts. I hope our guys were not watching Midco last night either. Okay to watch Jackrabbit Journal but not the USD VS Denver game.
                                The Jacks roll into this game being able to be loose and not have any pressure on them. They've already guaranteed a #2 seed. And honestly there is absolutely no difference between #1 and #2. The guys will be able to play loose and enjoy it for what it is..USD however has to win this game to he able to say they had a successful season.

This game doesn't matter to me at all. I feel the same way about this one that I do any lower level conference team...get in, play the game, don't have any injuries, and move on to the teams we will be challenged by for the tournament championship.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X