Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Final: IPFW 75, Omaha 65.

IPFW has won three straight since getting drubbed in Brookings. They host SDSU on Thurs and ORU on Saturday.

IPFW (11-11, 4-5), Omaha (8-13, 2-7)

Comment

ORU comes back from down 10 at half time to beat USD 73-72 in the dome!

Comment

Time to cheer on the Leathernecks this afternoon as they host the Bison. An NDSU loss would put everyone at least one behind the Jacks in the loss column.

Comment

The KC Star has the Bison favored by 7 over W Ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            The KC Star has the Bison favored by 7 over W Ill.
            Oh what do they know. Just joking. Bison this and Bison that, and a another Bison first down.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Time to cheer on the Leathernecks this afternoon as they host the Bison. An NDSU loss would put everyone at least one behind the Jacks in the loss column.
              Another ugly Bison win. 64-62.

Comment

Bison 64 - "Necks 62, Drat!

Comment

I'd call it ugly if it were at home, but any road win in conference is a tough one.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    I'd call it ugly if it were at home, but any road win in conference is a tough one.
                    Considering the Bison's sudden lack of ability to shoot in the final 5 minutes, it was ugly no matter where the game would have been played. WIU only led in the game once, but that was in the last 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                      Considering the Bison's sudden lack of ability to shoot in the final 5 minutes, it was ugly no matter where the game would have been played. WIU only led in the game once, but that was in the last 2 minutes.
                      Ugly wins count the same in the standings as 20 and 30 pt wins. But at some point youd think your luck is gonna run out...Valentines Day maybe?

Comment

There are no points for style - especially on the road. NDSU somehow takes care of business in the last minutes of game in spite of being less than impressive for most the rest of the season.

I wish we were playing them this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          There are no points for style - especially on the road. NDSU somehow BARELY takes care of business in the last minutes of game in spite of being less than impressive for most the rest of the season.

I wish we were playing them this week.
                          Had to add "barely" to Southeast's posts. Did the Bison hit their peak early? They're barely scraping by. Lots of basketball left so we'll see if they can get back some of their swagger from early in the season but I think other teams have figured out what it takes to beat NDSU (and at times that's NDSU beating NDSU) and while they have continued to get wins, they're going to get bumped off if the trendline continues. The Jacks ought to kick Bison real hard when they meet in Frost-- they deserve it.

Comment

Any road conference win is a pretty win. Especially this year.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Four games tonight. Two on ESPN3 (WIU/USD and ORU/IUPUI).

The big one is SDSU at FW. An SDSU win really puts them in the driver's seat as NDSU lost at FW earlier. A FW win signals that they are certainly "back" and making a late charge.

ORU at IUPUI. An ORU road win would definitely keep them alive for a top-2 spot. IUPUI also has a chance to make a big statement at home tonight/Saturday. I just hope ORU tires IUPUI out in a triple-overtime game.

Omaha at NDSU. If NDSU can't run away from Omaha at home, I don't know what to say.

WIU at USD. USD has lost three straight. If they lose this one they are probably headed for a 7/8 seed.

Comment

Final: ORU 78, IUPUI 68.

ORU (13-10, 6-3) are at IPFW on Saturday.

IUPUI (8-15, 4-5) host SDSU on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X