2015 Summit WBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit WBB

1 big game on the women's side tonight. USD travels to Denver. Hopefully DU can pull off the upset and help the Jacks out.

Comment

Huge game. A USD loss (coupled with a SDSU win at Omaha) probably makes us the favorites to get that #1 seed. Conversely, a USD win tonight makes it extremely unlikely that we will be able to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Huge game. A USD loss (coupled with a SDSU win at Omaha) probably makes us the favorites to get that #1 seed. Conversely, a USD win tonight makes it extremely unlikely that we will be able to catch up.
        Yeah that Denver loss is what worries me, I dont think it matters to much to get the 1 seed even though it would be great to win it again, i just worry that Denver loss makes us closer to getting the 3 seed then I like. If there is one game that got a way was that game.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Before our 4:30 PM game on Feb 21st on ESPN3 against the Yotes , ESPN3 will have the ORU vs IUPUI game starting at 1:00 PM. One of those two will pick up another loss. Feb 28th on ESPN3 W. Ill vs USD starting at 1:30 PM will give one of those teams another loss, and you can preview how well they're playing too. For those that get ESPN3 and have the time to watch.

Comment

USD leads 28-26 at the half in Denver

Comment

40-35 yotes up with about 13 minutes left.

Comment

Yotes gett'n their spread.....C'mon Denver toughen up

Comment

USD will win the game. It's looking like the 2 seed for Jacks this season unless somehow the Yotes slip up in the dome against IUPUI and WIU which is possible with Hemiller out. SDSU first has to handle them in the friendly confines of Frost Arena on Saturday.

Comment

We were #1 seed last year and it didn't help. As long as we go no further back than #2 and out play everyone in the SLT I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      USD will win the game. It's looking like the 2 seed for Jacks this season unless somehow the Yotes slip up in the dome against IUPUI and WIU which is possible with Hemiller out. SDSU first has to handle them in the friendly confines of Frost Arena on Saturday.
                      Still need to take care of business to get a top 2 seed. 3 pretty good teams coming into Frost.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        We were #1 seed last year and it didn't help. As long as we go no further back than #2 and out play everyone in the SLT I'll be happy.
                        Agree - WIU , ORU and IUPUI are so even at three through five that it doesn't make much difference. WIU and ORU each have a great player that could go off and IUPUI is probably the better balanced team of the three.

Comment

Looks like we gain sole possession of 2nd place by a game over W.ILL and IUPUI tonight .W. Ill loses to ORU and IUPUI wins against NDSU.

Comment

The Bison are 2-9 in their last 11 games. Looks like they were pretenders after starting the conference season 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              The Bison are 2-9 in their last 11 games. Looks like they were pretenders after starting the conference season 3-0.
                              Worst team in the league, in spite of having a better record than FW. There's a decent chance the Jacks will get a chance to get big revenge for the embarrassing loss in Fargo by sending the Bison home on day one in Sioux Falls. There's no question that NDSU lost was the "worst" for SDSU. We were at full strength in that one. One opposing player got as hot as any I've possibly ever seen and single-handedly produced the upset that will probably keep the Jacks from winning another regular season title. Our other three losses, I can understand. We were missing our MVP for two of them and another was on the home court of a solid team.

The WIU loss takes some pressure off the Jacks. Take care of business at Frost and hope for a slip-up by the Coyotes against IUPUI or WIU.

Comment

ORU @ IUPUI is on ESPN 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X