Saul Phillips to Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saul Phillips to Ohio

Numerous reports that assistant Dave Richman will be named Bison head coach.

Comment

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/4/8...408145651.aspx
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good hire by the Bison. I hope they find a good hire for their women's team too.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Good hire by the Bison. I hope they find a good hire for their women's team too.
          If they ever hire a women's coach . What is it , five weeks since DeHoff coached her last game ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I imagine NDSU got him cheap. You get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              I imagine NDSU got him cheap. You get what you pay for.
              Not really - reports are Richman is getting 190K compared to Nagy's 200k.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Not really - reports are Richman is getting 190K compared to Nagy's 200k.
                Gene Taylor did the same thing Klieman, gave him the exact same salary as what Bohl was getting. He doesn't want to move backwards, so Dave got the same salary that Saul was getting.

Also it is interesting that the three Summit Dakota schools are almost paying double what UND pays its head basketball coach. Now that I think about their men's coach might be the lowest paid coach men's or women's in the Dakotas.
                Last edited by FargoBison; 04-08-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X