Summit League Postseason Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Postseason Tournaments

Even though the location is relatively "close", I'd have a hard time spending the time and money to watch my 15-seed team run into a #2. From wikipedia: "Unlike the men's tournament, in which seven 15 seeds and seventeen 14 seeds have won their opening games since that tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985, no 14 or 15 seed has ever won a game in the women's tournament."

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      When you are playing Stanford, I don't think location really matters. Ogwumike is the real deal.
      you are correct sir. I just wonder how close this game will be. I would think their speed and athleticism will quickly put this game out of reach, I hope not but it is very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        you are correct sir. I just wonder how close this game will be. I would think their speed and athleticism will quickly put this game out of reach, I hope not but it is very likely.
        If they keep it under 30 its probably a win for usd. Seekamp probably can hold her own. I think harrington is going to have a rough game.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          If they keep it under 30 its probably a win for USD. Seekamp probably can hold her own. I think Harrington is going to have a rough game.
          That is the exact conclusion my roommate and I came to last night, my wife quickly left for bed when she heard us talking about basketball.

Comment

Halftime WBI game IPFW leads UIC of the Horizon 41-35.Greenbay in WNIT leads gophers of the Big 33-23.
            Free video courtesy the Horizon League....http://www.horizonleague.org/live/11415

Comment

UIC on 12-0 run over IPFW,lead 47-41 ,and Minn comes out on 11-0 run on Green Bay and go ahead 34-33...what a difference a half time can make

Comment

UNO is pummeling UND right now...up 75-53.

Comment

Looks like IPFW will lose after starting the second half on a long scoring drought,by the time they come out of it,the hole they've dug themselves is too much to overcome.Consistency in scoring wins games,never see the really good teams struggle to score for long periods of time.

Comment

Please when reporting scores or discussing games, identify the tournament involved . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looks like that big dance win is already starting to pay off for the league....

@summithoops commish Tom Douple on #NDSU NCAA win getting more TV time for league: "ESPN already been in contact, more exposure coming"
                      https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...96334983200769

Comment

Working...
                      X