Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday night men's quarter finals.

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
    That was a great game to watch. The best part was the choke job by hamilton at the end. He turns the ball over with 2:33 left which leads to a jumper by SUU, he misses a jumper only 7 seconds into the shot clock at 2:22, misses 2 free throws at 1:28 and only hits 1 of 2 free throws with 1:16 left.
    i agree with you completely. Hamilton got mad when they stole the ball from him and then SUU scored. Then the next possession he ran down the court and shot a midrange jumper early in the shot clock that he missed instead of pulling the ball out and running clock. There was one point in the game when i believe hamilton and bader each had around 20 and petros had 2. need to have more guys to help out.

edit: better wording
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Re: Sunday night men's quarter finals.

As much as I like kampe I was cheering for southern utah. Both my dad and I noticed hamilton over reacting to every call that didn't go his way. Head shaking and whining to the refs. We also got a kick out what we called the bader flop. Vlade dicac would be proud of his flopping.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
      X