Sunday night men's quarter finals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday night men's quarter finals.

So Utah is doubling up Oakland midway thru the first half. What's that mean?
    Last edited by Grizzled_Jack; 03-04-2012, 10:09 PM.

Re: Sunday night men's quarter finals.

Aparently it means Hamilton is about to blow up with a huge game. He now has 20 points with 3:00 to go before the half. That guy is scary when he gets going.

Hopefully SUU can at least make them work hard for the full game. So far, so good.

Comment

SUU is running with Oakland so far and lead 43-40 at the half. 9 three's for Oakland has kept them in this game.

Comment

Oakland up 74~62 with 7+ to go.

Comment

Who'd thought SUU would make a late push to tie it in last two minutes.

Comment

Suu wins

Comment

SUU takes it 84-82.

Comment

I hope our men and coaches were watching that. We need to play the full 40 minutes tomorrow night! I like our match up with Southern Utah much better then Oakland but we still need to play tough the whole game!

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
                  I hope our men and coaches were watching that. We need to play the full 40 minutes tomorrow night! I like our match up with Southern Utah much better then Oakland but we still need to play tough the whole game!
                  Stevenett looks like trouble, lets hope he is tired tommorow night.

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
                    They were, and they were.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

With about 5 minutes left, and Oakland up 10, I turned to my buddy who's going to the games with me and said "Well, Oakland has this won unless they completely fall apart--which they are capable of doing."

They fell apart.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Was debating about leaving when Oakland was up 10 with 3 minutes to go. Glad I didn't. Sucks to be all those people that left early. The ending was epic. The look on Reggie's face was priceless.

Cant underestimate SUU. They were even hitting threes. Their inside game looked solid. Not overly concerned with that however as I feel Fiegen-Dykstra and crew can battle inside better than Oakland.
                        It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

i think it was 81-70 with three min to go. and all the hit was one of regie's free throws. what a finish.

Comment

It didn't look like Kampe did a great coaching job down the stretch. I was surprised he didn't use a timeout to set up a play when they were down two with about 30 seconds left - Bader threw up a bad,contested three that didn't even draw iron,and went down like he was shot trying to draw a foul.

Comment

That was a great game to watch. The best part was the choke job by hamilton at the end. He turns the ball over with 2:33 left which leads to a jumper by SUU, he misses a jumper only 7 seconds into the shot clock at 2:22, misses 2 free throws at 1:28 and only hits 1 of 2 free throws with 1:16 left.

Comment

Working...
                              X