Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    ORU keeping a comfortable lead on USD in the Mabee Center. With 15:00 to go, ORU 52, USD 37.

ORU now up 73-46 with 11:00 to go.

Comment

At Indianapolis, IUPUI men 79, Oakland 75. Bader had six threes and 20 points. Siakam of IUPUI had 23.

IUPUI is a dangerous team. Most if not all of the teams in the Summit are dangerous on any given night.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I was looking at the box score in the game (womens) between Oakland and Western ILL, mainly because of the large margin of victory that Western Ill enjoyed over Oakland.I noticed that Brittany Carnago didn't play at all in that game.Anyone know the story about her?Here's the link to that games box score....http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/womens-...d=201202040638Went to their web site,she didn't play because of illness,but expected to return.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          I was looking at the box score in the game (womens) between Oakland and Western ILL, mainly because of the large margin of victory that Western Ill enjoyed over Oakland.I noticed that Brittany Carnago didn't play at all in that game.Anyone know the story about her?Here's the link to that games box score....http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/womens-...d=201202040638
          biggest stat in this game. WIU 15 threes OU 0 threes. according to OU game story Carnago did not play due to illness.
          Last edited by SturgisJeff; 02-06-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

IPFW just gave the Summit one of it's worst non-conference losses of the season. They got beat by by Chicago St. 63-57, giving them just their 3rd win of the season at 3-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              IPFW just gave the Summit one of it's worst non-conference losses of the season. They got beat by by Chicago St. 63-57, giving them just their 3rd win of the season at 3-20.
              I hate IPFW.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I hate IPFW.
                I would love to see them make the tounry as a 7 seed. That's the best first round secnario I can think of.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Yes, IPFW does not "match up" well vs Rabbits. Last couple of years, Jacks have Pwned 'Dons.

Comment

The most interesting part of the last three weeks of the season will be how the 3 through 6 spots shake out in the mens standings. It would be ideal if NDSU and Oakland would end up 4 vs 5,with the winner facing ORU in the semis.

Comment

IMO a perfect world would have IPFW and UMKC as the #6 and #7 seeds with WIU or SUU leapfrogging NDSU/OU for the #3 seed.

Comment

I may have made a mistake somewhere, but here's how I see the battle for the #3 seed taking shape:

SUU would be my preference for #3, but I don't see that happening. They still have to face WIU, Oakland (at Oakland), and ORU and will be very lucky to finish with more than 9 wins.

WIU scares me a little for sure, but they have 4 of their last 5 on the road (including trips to SUU, ORU, NDSU, and SDSU). That's brutal. I don't see them finishing with more than 10 wins.

Oakland has 4 very winnable games left and will have 11 wins if they sweep them all.

NDSU should finish with at least 11 wins unless they really go into melt-down mode. They have the tie-breaker over Oakland and are guaranteed the #3 if they win 3 of their last 5. Get ready for SDSU/NDSU (part III) in Sioux Falls!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          I may have made a mistake somewhere, but here's how I see the battle for the #3 seed taking shape:

SUU would be my preference for #3, but I don't see that happening. They still have to face WIU, Oakland (at Oakland), and ORU and will be very lucky to finish with more than 9 wins.

WIU scares me a little for sure, but they have 4 of their last 5 on the road (including trips to SUU, ORU, NDSU, and SDSU). That's brutal. I don't see them finishing with more than 10 wins.

Oakland has 4 very winnable games left and will have 11 wins if they sweep them all.

NDSU should finish with at least 11 wins unless they really go into melt-down mode. They have the tie-breaker over Oakland and are guaranteed the #3 if they win 3 of their last 5. Get ready for SDSU/NDSU (part III) in Sioux Falls!
                          I may be in the minority here, but the #3 seed is coming down to NDSU and Oakland. While I'd not like to face a team 3 times in a season, I'd rather play the Bison instead of the Grizz. The youth on the Bison has likely contributed to the 4 - 6 record in their last 10 games. Oakland has gone 7 - 3 in that same stretch. Oakland is starting to peak as the conference tourney approaches, NDSU is struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            I may be in the minority here, but the #3 seed is coming down to NDSU and Oakland. While I'd not like to face a team 3 times in a season, I'd rather play the Bison instead of the Grizz. The youth on the Bison has likely contributed to the 4 - 6 record in their last 10 games. Oakland has gone 7 - 3 in that same stretch. Oakland is starting to peak as the conference tourney approaches, NDSU is struggling.
                            Hamilton and Bader and co match up better with us IMO, we get in a track meet and shoot out which can be hard. I vote NDSU. and by the chance we lose, I rather it be NDSU.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Krogman put in 37 but it was another tough 1 point loss for the Yotes. Would have liked to see them knock off Texas State but they had a bad first part of the second half. Still the Summit did ok today.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                                Krogman put in 37 but it was another tough 1 point loss for the Yotes. Would have liked to see them knock off Texas State but they had a bad first part of the second half. Still the Summit did ok today.
                                We stunk it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X