In other scores . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Talk about a homer announcer. He said his head way nearly at the top of the backboard. It was barely at the bottom of the board.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Talk about a homer announcer. He said his head way nearly at the top of the backboard. It was barely at the bottom of the board.
      Not to pick on you or anything Coyote_Fan but I believe the announcer says "hand" not "head." I could be wrong though, cool dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Based on what I've seen of the USD and UMKC, I would almost put money on a Centenary team beating both of them.

That Tray dunk is absolute filth, jusk ask Mr. Gray shirt dude in background.
        Yeah Mr Gray shirt was rather subdued until the dunk, he pumps his fist, it was indeed filty.

Comment

All Jacks fans need to cheer for an NDSU thumping of UND tonight in Grand Forks. The last thing we want for Saturday is a p***ed off bunch of Bison after losing their in-state rivalry game.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Based on what I've seen of the USD and UMKC, I would almost put money on a Centenary team beating both of them.

That Tray dunk is absolute filth, jusk ask Mr. Gray shirt dude in background.
            It looks more filthy from the side view, as you can see how far he was away from the hoop.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Mr. Krogman did a pretty poor job of boxing out on this play. NOtice he just kind of sticks his arm out, and makes no attempt whatsoever to shield him off? Wright makes a bunch of these WOW plays for the Bison. If he could figure out how to consistently make routine plays, he would be really something.

Comment

TV retweeted from Paul Kampe that IPFW's womens coach Chris Paul was complaining about Oakland Universities fans at their game last weekend. Oakland had taken three bus loads of fans to the game. Greg Kampe OU's mens coach commented that maybe Paul should promote his own team if he didn't like the Oakland fans coming to the game. Leads me to believe there were more Oakland fans than elephant fans in Fort Wayne.

Comment

NDSU is up on UND by 1 in a low scoring game with 7:00 to go. They are a hard team to figure out. I think we can count on it being a very close game. Will all of our recent blowouts be a blessing (well-rested players) or a curse (lack of tight game experience)? Hopefully we will just kerblast them so we don't have to worry about it.

Comment

Bisonville is officially on suicide watch.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Looks like UND has NDSU down and out. We'll find out the effects of that first-hand Saturday night. Hopefully we can really ruin their week by making them lose 2 rivaly games in 5 days! There are going to be some upset individuals over on the bison forum tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Looks like UND has NDSU down and out. We'll find out the effects of that first-hand Saturday night. Hopefully we can really ruin their week by making them lose 2 rivaly games in 5 days! There are going to be some upset individuals over on the bison forum tonight....
                        Was following along in the bisonville thread. UND appears to play pretty tough at home. Sucky loss for us. Sucky loss for NDSU.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

UND fans storm the court at the buzzer. One of them carries a giant paper head cutout of Ron Burgundy into the center of the jumping mid-court celebration. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            UND fans storm the court at the buzzer. One of them carries a giant paper head cutout of Ron Burgundy into the center of the jumping mid-court celebration. Awesome.
                            final score?
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Final score of that game in Grand Forks: UND 59, NDSU 54

Comment

I've read NDSU Coach Saul Phillips refused the customary post-game interview.

Box score now available:
                                Top NDSU scorers: Bjorklund 13; Felt 12; Wright and Braun 8; 33.33% from the field, 26.3% from outside the arc; 91.7% for free throws (11 of 12); 29 rebounds
                                and for UND: Brekke 17; Anderson 12; Schuler 11; Mitchell 10; 42.0% from the field; 35.7% from outside the arc; 63.2% free throws (12 of 19); 32 rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X