In other scores . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Yes to the win out. After last night's 2 OT W, ORU may rather see Jacks & Bison in consecutive games to the Summit crown than play WIU in a 2nd round match-up.

The ORU wish, is for SDSU/NDSU to be 2/3, so that we self knock out one of the xDSU's, and they only have to play one of the xDSU. At least that's what they wrote on ORUSports.com.

Comment

I think WIU's coach and program deserve a ton of credit. I think many thought they would be the worst team in the Summit (worse then USD) at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        I think WIU's coach and program deserve a ton of credit. I think many thought they would be the worst team in the Summit (worse then USD) at the beginning of the year.
        Close, most probably felt SUU WIU and USD and UMKC would be fighting for last.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
          Jim Molinari, has been around the block a few times. I remember living in Chicago when he was Ray Meyer's assistant at DePaul. Ray had nothing but good things to say about him as an asst. and as a person

Comment

I believe Molinari was Dan Monson's assistant at Minnesota and when Monson departed, Molinari finished the season as interim head coach and took a hapless Gopher team to some victories. The guy knows basketball and particularly defense. I recall WIU had some key injuries last season which decimated the team. As someone noted on another thread, SDSU's early win at WIU is looking pretty good right now.

Comment

Wow the Yotes are absolutely brutal, outside of Centenary maybe one of the worst Summit teams I've seen in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                Wow the Yotes are absolutely brutal, outside of Centenary maybe one of the worst Summit teams I've seen in Fargo.
                Is that because NDSU made UMKC look so good? Because they looked a lot worse than USD.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Is that because NDSU made UMKC look so good? Because they looked a lot worse than USD.
                  UMKC at least has some athletic talent and can throw a few things out there defensively. Not sure what happened to them tonight though but I can at least see that they might become a better team. We were even without one of our better defenders and USD still couldn't do much. They have Trevor Gruis(who is worse than both of our bigs) and that is it.

Comment

Well...

UMKC lost to USD by double digits at home and looked terrible tonight. I'd say they are worse.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Well...

UMKC lost to USD by double digits at home and looked terrible tonight. I'd say they are worse.
                      Perhaps but from what I saw I don't know how they lost to USD. But I guess when two bad teams are playing each other anything can happen.

Comment

ORU beats IUPUI 81-71
                        OU beats IPFW 96-86
                        WIU loses to SUU 55-65
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

That unexpected WIU loss has SDSU looking good for a top-3 seed, which should allow us to avoid ORU until the final round.

Comment

The Yotes got introduced to TrayVonn Wright tonight...

Comment

Based on what I've seen of the USD and UMKC, I would almost put money on a Centenary team beating both of them.

That Tray dunk is absolute filth, jusk ask Mr. Gray shirt dude in background.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

After the dunk the wounded pups just turn around in bewilderment and continue to take their beating like good little Yotes. There is very little fight left in the Yotes. Actually they have probably already packed it in the the year. Hibernation has begun early this year.
                                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                                X