NDSU Men BB trouble with Moorhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Men BB trouble with Moorhead

Yeah San Fran was 19-15 last year and 10-4 in the WCC(with a win vs Gonzaga) they returned all of their starters, it was a solid win especially since it was on the road. Nice win for the Jacks vs Western Michigan as well, nice to the Summit racking up some non conference wins.

Comment

Solid win for you guys tonight, as well. I was really hoping that exhibition would lead to NDSU sucking ass, but I suppose we can't be that lucky.

(Giving you the win since I'm not staying up for the end.)
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Bison sweep the tourney, beating San Francisco, Louisiana, and Northern AZ. Southern Utah went 2 of 3 in the games at their tourney in San Diego, beating Bryant, UC Davis, but losing to San Diego State, which was expected. Pretty good opening weekend for the Summit. Think only UKMC had a bad loss, they got beat by a D2.

Comment

Bison 72 MSUM 67 in OT. Pathetic again.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
            I saw that score early this morning and thought back to last year. I feel the same now as then, doesn't matter. Move on and get better.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
              MSU-Moorhead has a really good team this year and I think they'll likely win the NSIC. That Tucker kid played at Big Ten ball at Iowa and Novak would be a major contributer on any team in the Summit.

Throw in that two of MSUM's coaches are former Bison (assistant coach / player) and it was an exhibition, you guys will be fine.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
              X