NDSU Men BB trouble with Moorhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Men BB trouble with Moorhead

The Bison Men are playing Moorhead in exhibition basektball tonight...it was tied at 76 going into the second overtime.

Well, that's a real credit to the Summit! Jackrabbits will see the same Moorhead team Thursday in exhibition.

Re: NDSU Men BB trouble with Moorhead

Knotted at 82 with 1:39 to go in the second overtime. LOL

Comment

Final, Minnesota State Moorhead 90, NDSU 84, after two overtimes.

Comment

Ouch
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Well, the Sports Lords giveth (NDSU #1 FCS), and the Sports Lords taketh away (MSUM > NDSU)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            The Bison Men are playing Moorhead in exhibition basektball tonight...it was tied at 76 going into the second overtime.

Well, that's a real credit to the Summit! Jackrabbits will see the same Moorhead team Thursday in exhibition.
            Exhibition, doesn't count. Arizona was beaten by DII Seattle-Pacific earlier this year. It doesn't mean anything.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, i hope this doesn't give Moorhead any unexpected confidence.....
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Exhibition, doesn't count. Arizona was beaten by DII Seattle-Pacific earlier this year. It doesn't mean anything.
                This.

Comment

It might not mean anything - you just don't want it happening!

Comment

While i agree,i still got a chuckle out of your comment. I recall getting beat by SMS a few years back, that exhibition game didn't seem too meaningless for several here. There was a pretty good board meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      It might not mean anything - you just don't want it happening!
                      I agree 100%. However, no reason to panic. You learn from it and get better.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        While i agree,i still got a chuckle out of your comment. I recall getting beat by SMS a few years back, that exhibition game didn't seem too meaningless for several here. There was a pretty good board meltdown.
                        This board would go into a meltdown as well as several threads about firing Nagy. Game 1 the season would be over for many.
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                          This board would go into a meltdown as well as several threads about firing Nagy. Game 1 the season would be over for many.
                          HMMMMMMM makes me want to head to Bisonville to observe meltdown if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            That wasn't an exhibition game . . . if you're referring to the 2005 game, anyway . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              That wasn't an exhibition game . . . if you're referring to the 2005 game, anyway . . .
                              Nope,talking about 2008
                              http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1615192

Comment

Working...
                              X