• Show
Clear All

Re: Single Game Tickets for Summit League Championship

How much is a single session pass?
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Here is the page on the Summit League website with the match-ups and the all-session prices:

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...SPLASH_SET=YES

This is then listed for one session's prices (maybe someone who has bought a single-session pass can help me with this):

ELEVATED OFF MAIN FLOOR
      US $15.25
      US $15.25 Ticket + US $6.34 Fees/Additional Taxes =
      US $21.59

BLEACHER SEATING NO BACKS
      US $15.25
      US $21.59

BALCONY SEATING
      US $15.25
      US $21.59

GENERAL ADMISSION
      US $12.75
      US $12.75 Ticket + US $6.29 Fees/Additional Taxes =
      US $19.04

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06...4&minorcatid=7

Comment

I'm getting mine tomorrow.

Just like to tell everyone who is on the fence about going that its a really fun time. A lot of people like to say why isn't SDSU looking at Justin whathisname from whereversville SD, and until you watch a D-I basketball game live you don't understand what it takes.

There isn't a bad seat in the arena (there isn't a great one either), they sell beer, its pretty reasonable ticket prices considering your getting 2 games, and all around is a lot of fun.

So if your on the fence, you should really show up.

One other thing, for those of you who were there the last 2 years, lets make the crowd more like it was 2 years ago and not last year. (GET UP, GET LOUD)

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
          Here is the page on the Summit League website with the match-ups and the all-session prices:

This is then listed for one session's prices (maybe someone who has bought a single-session pass can help me with this):

ELEVATED OFF MAIN FLOOR
          US $15.25
          US $21.59

BLEACHER SEATING NO BACKS
          US $15.25
          US $21.59

BALCONY SEATING
          US $15.25
          US $21.59

GENERAL ADMISSION
          US $12.75
          US $12.75 Ticket + US $6.29 Fees/Additional Taxes =
          US $19.04

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06...4&minorcatid=7
          If you buy them at the Arena a single session pass is $16 reserved or $13 GA...damn convenience fees online.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

are the student tickets sold on campus GA, or did they develop a student section?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
              are the student tickets sold on campus GA, or did they develop a student section?
              All I've heard on this is that student tickets are available but must be bought from the school's ticket office before the tourney. I think they are $11 per seat.

Comment

All I've heard on this is that student tickets are available but must be bought from the school's ticket office before the tourney. I think they are $11 per seat.
                Nice. Thanks for the info.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

You can buy student tickets@ the arena. Single session only. The sdsu box office Does Not have these tickets.

Comment

Ticket Information
                    Adult All-Session (14 games) Lower Level - $99
                    Adult All-Session (14 games) General Admission - $82.50
                    Student (single-game) - $11

Student tickets must be ordered in advance through each school's ticket office. Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations (605-334-8181), online at www.ticketmaster.com or in person at the Sioux Falls Arena Box Office. For more information call the Sioux Falls Arena Box Office at 605-367-8460.

Comment

Ticket Information
                      Adult All-Session (14 games) Lower Level - $99
                      Adult All-Session (14 games) General Admission - $82.50
                      Student (single-game) - $11

Student tickets must be ordered in advance through each school's ticket office. Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations (605-334-8181), online at www.ticketmaster.com or in person at the Sioux Falls Arena Box Office. For more information call the Sioux Falls Arena Box Office at 605-367-8460.

I guess I would have to go with what he said, but the ticket MGR at state had said to get them at the arena.thus my earlier statement.

Comment

I wish you the best. I'm set for the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          I guess I would have to go with what he said, but the ticket MGR at state had said to get them at the arena.thus my earlier statement.
                          thats what they told my sister and what Terry V told me on Twitter. Just kinda odd that they would post you can only get them on campus and then say no you can't.

Comment

I dug this up from the Summit League website:

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=204973499

SUMMIT LEAGUE STUDENT TICKETS (MUST HAVE SUMMIT LEAGUE INSTITUTION STUDENT ID): $11 per session

This makes it sound that you can get these at the Arena box office and totally contradicts what I posted earlier.

Come on, Summit League website!
                            Why do you lead me astray?

Comment

So is the SDSU Spring Break next week? If I recall, it has been both of the years of the tournament here in SF. And where are student tickets located at?

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                                So is the SDSU Spring Break next week? If I recall, it has been both of the years of the tournament here in SF. And where are student tickets located at?
                                yeah spring break for all state universities starts friday night.

the last 2 years I just walked up before the game, and one of the booths says student tickets. I said I'm a college student but don't go to any of the SL schools and they said it didn't matter and sold me the ticket for the student price.

Now this year I really have no clue, 1 says arena, 1 says university both say each other, no body really knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X