Single Game Tickets for Summit League Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Game Tickets for Summit League Championship

Anyone know when single session tickets (not game) will be on sale? I have plenty of all session tickets but have friends who only want single game tickets. Anyone know?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Single Game Tickets for Summit League Championship

I plan on stopping at the Arena this week to find out. I heard from someone that heard from someone that single session tickets will go on sale after the regular season is finished.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Man, I'd like to be able to attend the entire tournament this year again, what a blast!

I think though, that when single session tickets come up for sale, I'll have to get championship game tickets at least.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        I plan on stopping at the Arena this week to find out. I heard from someone that heard from someone that single session tickets will go on sale after the regular season is finished.
        Appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          I'm guessing that is right because then teams know when they play and fans can buy session tickets accordingly

Comment

I'm waiting on news regarding single-game tickets also. Buying that way works better for me.

I see Ticketmaster has each game listed individually (not yet for sale). I may be wrong, but in the past didn't you buy tickets for each 2-game "session" rather than for each individual game? I doubt that they would clear out the Arena between games, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              I'm waiting on news regarding single-game tickets also. Buying that way works better for me.

I see Ticketmaster has each game listed individually (not yet for sale). I may be wrong, but in the past didn't you buy tickets for each 2-game "session" rather than for each individual game? I doubt that they would clear out the Arena between games, right?
              On ticketmaster it does say 'Game' but it means 'Session'. 8 total sessions, 14 games.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Its sessions (2 games per), I mislabeled the title of this thread.

Comment

Individual session tickets are now on sale.

Comment

Got tickets through the box office today. I'm set for the first 2 rounds. Hopefully I'll be scrambling to get tickets to at least 1 of Tuesday's games!

Comment

And I can double verify single session tickets are on sale. Bought mine today. There were even decent reserved seats left for the men's sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                        And I can double verify single session tickets are on sale. Bought mine today. There were even decent reserved seats left for the men's sessions.
                        Experience tells me that you will get the best seats if you purchase them closer to the first session starting or after the tourney starts. I don't know exactly when they release tickets previously provided to the schools but I do know the best seats are not available in the all session packages. I find this frustrating but it appears to be necessary.

Comment

Since SDSU is locked into the 4/5 game, what day and time is that game? I'm much too lazy to look it up.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Since SDSU is locked into the 4/5 game, what day and time is that game? I'm much too lazy to look it up.
                            We played the same game last year at 6 pm on Sunday. Here is last years bracket.

http://www.umkckangaroos.com/downloa...B_OEM_ID=18300

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              We played the same game last year at 6 pm on Sunday. Here is last years bracket.

http://www.umkckangaroos.com/downloa...B_OEM_ID=18300
                              Thanks! I get done with work at 2 on Sunday and I have Monday off. Perrrrfect.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X