Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu president chapman resigns.

Wow. Just...wow.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I would want further investigation into the lease relating to the NDSU Equine Horse center to the North Dakota Racing association. There has been already criminal indictments relating to the Racing part of it. To get the summer use for $4,000 bucks when the real cost is over 30k smells to whole heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I would want further investigation into the lease relating to the NDSU Equine Horse center to the North Dakota Racing association. There has been already criminal indictments relating to the Racing part of it. To get the summer use for $4,000 bucks when the real cost is over 30k smells to whole heaven.
        That horse park has been a cluster$#@k from day one. I think it was pushed through by some ND state senators. It was a terrible idea, but it was someone's pet project who had a lot of political pull in Bismarck. NDSU should've stayed as far away as possible, but the decision was probably made as a sop to the state leg. The place was losing money hand over fist, and the deal with NDSU was most likey some sort of way to make the place's books look better.

And, yes, the Tony Robbins seminars were an amazingly bad decision.

Comment

Working...
        X