Bison/Ill State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison/Ill State

I expect the Bison to come out and play well in the second half.

Comment

That may have been the ugliest 3rd and 1 play I've ever seen.

Bison punt.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Mertens has a very low delivery, below 3/4 it looks like to me. No wonder he gets so many passes batted down at the line of scrimmage.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

WOW, suicide watch on in Fargo. I thought I would check the score quick expecting 17-7 Bison...ooops.

Their early success when they/Jacks started in the FCS may have been one of the worst things for them. Expectations are way too high. However, if they do go 1-4, expectations should definately be higher than that.

Good luck in the second half Bison. And if you guys can somehow bring back the former homefield advantage of the Fargodome next week against UNI, it would be appreciated in Jackrabbit Nation. And then leave it in Fargo for the next week.

Comment

They keep asking for Moehler on Bisonville. I thought he was one of the players that got in enough trouble in the offseason for the Bison to be removed from the team?

Comment

Another good FCS game today villanova and William & Mary are playing on the Vs. network

Comment

Seems awfully quiet in the FargoDome today.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Mertens sacked on 3rd down, and punt away Bison. The pocket collasped so said announcers. ISU on Bison 49 good field position,

Comment

Preston Evans is a stud. Been all over the field, and just blocked a field goal.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Paschal for a 19 yard TD. Still 17-14 Ill St. Start of the 4th qtr.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

And the Bison fans take a step back from the edge of the cliff.

BTW: They do a horrible job on Bisonville of posting down/distance/score/time left/etc. All they do is piss and moan.

Comment

Tie game. Bison had 3rd and 6, Mertens threw one of the worst passes I have seen today (and I've been watching a lot of football) that was almost picked. Bison settle for a FG. 17-17 with about 10 minutes to go.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                            Tie game. Bison had 3rd and 6, Mertens threw one of the worst passes I have seen today (and I've been watching a lot of football) that was almost picked. Bison settle for a FG. 17-17 with about 10 minutes to go.
                            Thank you, that's more information than has been posted total on Bisonville in their last 50 quotes on their gd thread.

Comment

Illinois State driving again. First and 10 at the Bison 10. Other than Preston Evans, NDSU has a terrible defense.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Ill State back on top with a fg 20 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X