• Show
Clear All

• salemjack
    replied
    https://twitter.com/cade_johnson/sta...007959553?s=21

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Cade Johnson says it would be less interesting if you knew the story. I would like to hear the story.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    He went from being an impact player in the spring season to getting some playing time early in the fall, to being a non-factor from the NDSU game on. He played in all of the final 7 games and had a total of one tackle and one assist.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    He’s been crying that he got benched for a while. I can’t wait to watch our boys run his ass over in Brookings next season.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Josh Manchigiah has committed to USD. Lol
    Any idea about the "story behind it"?

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied
    Josh Manchigiah has committed to USD. Lol

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    UND's Otis Weah is reportedly the latest Fighting Hawk to enter transfer portal

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied
    Zeb Noland a Grad assistant now at South Carolina is their starting QB this Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Stone Labanowitz enters transfer portal after not being named starter for SIU. Labanowitz was picked 2nd team pre-season MVFC.
    Wow, that’s just crazy. That dude is a straight up baller. He could play for me any time. Gives a hell of a fun interview too.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Stone Labanowitz enters transfer portal after not being named starter for SIU. Labanowitz was picked 2nd team pre-season MVFC.
    A couple FBS transfers at QB probably influenced the decision. It also seems likely Baker won't last the entire season

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied
    You may be right, ringthebells.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Maybe played 4 games his freshman year so it would still count as a redshirt, played the next year and last year was covid so nothing counts against anyone. Maybe...I don't know?

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied
    Midco's Jay Elsen tweeted that USD has picked up a grad transfer at quarterback. Elsen noted the guy played QB and tight end in 16 games over three years at Rutgers and now will have "three years remaning". Can three years left be correct?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by Justwin View Post

I wish Cade nothing but the best! It was a pleasure watching him play.
    Just a bummer to think about what he could have done his last season. My guess is a lot of players will try to get a waiver and sit iut spring and transfer next fall to have more time to improve their draft stock if they dont just sot iut spring to go this next draft. I wiuld assume a lot of major programs will be looking to fill rosters from players for going spring to train for the draft.
    Last edited by JackJD; 07-22-2021, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X