Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied
    Cox to LSU. Have a feeling Pelini got LSU involved on this one.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    We all knew his was very good and likely to play on Sundays, but to see some of the top programs has surprised me. Looks like a trip to Baton Rouge is one of his first stops.
    Does make some sense with Pelini there now.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied
    We all knew his was very good and likely to play on Sundays, but to see some of the top programs has surprised me. Looks like a trip to Baton Rouge is one of his first stops.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post

Maybe you're thinking of DE Greg Menard? He played almost all of his true freshman season(2014), then got injured in fall camp his senior season(2017) and had to medical redshirt. He came back in 2018 for his redshirt senior season.
    Yep that's the one. Just seems like you guys had a stud on defense injured and miss a year maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Leave a comment:

• Hammersmith
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

Ok. Thanks. Who was hurt a year or so ago Greg something or other a D lineman maybe?
    Maybe you're thinking of DE Greg Menard? He played almost all of his true freshman season(2014), then got injured in fall camp his senior season(2017) and had to medical redshirt. He came back in 2018 for his redshirt senior season.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post

He's a redshirt junior. Fourth year of school, third year of competition. He's finishing his degree in four years, so he's able to use the grad transfer exemption.
    Ok. Thanks. Who was hurt a year or so ago Greg something or other a D lineman maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Hammersmith
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post
    I thought he was a senior or was he hurt and missed a year. Frankly hard to blame him to improve his draft stock.
    He's a redshirt junior. Fourth year of school, third year of competition. He's finishing his degree in four years, so he's able to use the grad transfer exemption.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    I thought he was a senior or was he hurt and missed a year. Frankly hard to blame him to improve his draft stock.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    It's hard to blame the kid. He's being promised everything as we type I'm sure. It's a bad deal for FCS football for sure, but it's nothing new. I would think things like this make the redshirt option a real dilemma? On the other hand it is quite entertaining to read bisonville!

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied
    While it would be nice to not have to face him again, I don't like this.

Yes, we benefit from transfers coming in, I just hate to see a stud like that not wearing his original school colors when they make it big at the next level. Having the GOAT kicker in NFL history from SDSU has been great! Even seeing that NDSU alum throwing TD's to Goedert for the Eagles is pretty cool. It would be a crying shame to see a Monday Night Football player introductions with Jabril Cox saying he was an alum of the Sooners, Tigers or Huskers. He's a Bison!

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    started a topic Transfer Portal

Transfer Portal

NDSU LB Jabril Cox has entered the transfer portal. The new norm.
Working...
X