No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCS yes. FBS he might be? Could see Dan Jackson being in contact with him.
    The article I saw said he had 3 years of eligibility left.

Comment

Eligibility is based on participation. So he must have participated in a game even if for one Second to lose a year eligibility.

Comment

He redshirted his first year. Played in 3 games last year.

Comment

Think of a certain wbb player. Maybe he falls into the same category.

Comment

With FCS trying to move to spring football Xavier Williams from UNI going to transfer portal. When I first heard I was thinking guys would opt out for spring if looking at NFL. I didn’t even think about them transferring to FBS. I would think we would see more of this. I would expect to see a certain Jackrabbit look at FBS fall football now. Maybe even a QB in Fargo? I’m only speculating and have zero information on that.

Comment

With slow spring arriving, how.can we play football outside. We should have built a dome does cross my mind. This is going to mess up a certain QB in Fargo ND.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                With FCS trying to move to spring football Xavier Williams from UNI going to transfer portal. When I first heard I was thinking guys would opt out for spring if looking at NFL. I didn’t even think about them transferring to FBS. I would think we would see more of this. I would expect to see a certain Jackrabbit look at FBS fall football now. Maybe even a QB in Fargo? I’m only speculating and have zero information on that.
                Purdue has an opening at QB

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Purdue has an opening at QB
                  Saw an article on Twitter today speculating on FBS schools that would be good landing spots for Lance. Don't remember all of them, but Florida State, LSU and Oregon were mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Saw an article on Twitter today speculating on FBS schools that would be good landing spots for Lance. Don't remember all of them, but Florida State, LSU and Oregon were mentioned.
                    Could have a little Valley reunion at LSU with Pelini

Comment

It was expected. Cade Johnson has now entered the transfer portal. I have a feeling most of the players that have entered the portal will not transfer due to almost no teams playing this fall. I expect most of them to just enter the NFL Draft and forgo the spring season. No matter what happens, Cade will go down as one of the best to play at SDSU.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        It was expected. Cade Johnson has now entered the transfer portal. I have a feeling most of the players that have entered the portal will not transfer due to almost no teams playing this fall. I expect most of them to just enter the NFL Draft and forgo the spring season. No matter what happens, Cade will go down as one of the best to play at SDSU.
                        I wish Cade nothing but the best! It was a pleasure watching him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post

I wish Cade nothing but the best! It was a pleasure watching him play.
                          Just a bummer to think about what he could have done his last season. My guess is a lot of players will try to get a waiver and sit iut spring and transfer next fall to have more time to improve their draft stock if they dont just sot iut spring to go this next draft. I wiuld assume a lot of major programs will be looking to fill rosters from players for going spring to train for the draft.
                          Last edited by JackJD; 07-22-2021, 12:30 PM.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Midco's Jay Elsen tweeted that USD has picked up a grad transfer at quarterback. Elsen noted the guy played QB and tight end in 16 games over three years at Rutgers and now will have "three years remaning". Can three years left be correct?

Comment

Maybe played 4 games his freshman year so it would still count as a redshirt, played the next year and last year was covid so nothing counts against anyone. Maybe...I don't know?
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

You may be right, ringthebells.

Comment

Working...
                                X