X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    Re: Trouble in Vermillion

Regardless of where the truth comes down in a situation like this, it's safe to say that the lives of both the accuser and the accused will never be the same.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Zimmer has that news posted on his Twitter account, too.

What a sad mess for all concerned.

I hope everyone keeps in mind that these are allegations at this point (and recall not that many years ago when an SDSU basketball player faced a similar accusation, was removed from the team but was later found not guilty by a jury. I make the foregoing comment because I recall a USD 'fan' or two taking some hard shots at SDSU when the Jacks basketball player was accused and I hope no one claiming to be a Jacks fan acts in a similar manner.)

Rambo, in addition to having a great name for a football player, was a talented player. At this point, we can all just hope the truth comes out, whatever it is.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Those SDSU players got hosed.

Thoughts are with the girl if it’s true, but innocent until proven guilty.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

This is never good news for us nor for USD

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Zimmer has that news posted on his Twitter account, too.

What a sad mess for all concerned.

I hope everyone keeps in mind that these are allegations at this point (and recall not that many years ago when an SDSU basketball player faced a similar accusation, was removed from the team but was later found not guilty by a jury. I make the foregoing comment because I recall a USD 'fan' or two taking some hard shots at SDSU when the Jacks basketball player was accused and I hope no one claiming to be a Jacks fan acts in a similar manner.)

Rambo, in addition to having a great name for a football player, was a talented player. At this point, we can all just hope the truth comes out, whatever it is.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

I assumed that was coming the way that Kelo and the Argus covered the "suspension" on the news portions of their websites Saturday. What a mess.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Yeeeeeeeesh

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    started a topic Trouble in Vermillion

Trouble in Vermillion

https://twitter.com/jhoeck/status/925174225618354176

Starting cornerback Danny Rambo arrested for rape. Another reserve cornerback has also been arrested. Adam Harris was also suspended for last weeks game and remains suspended indefinitely.
Working...
X