Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs

I didn't watch the game, but I would have LOVED to hear the Jax. State announcers who were broadcasting the semifinal game against Sam Houston State call the game.

They were so in the bag for Jax State, you would have thought a championship was just inevitable.

That said, congrats to the Bison. They earned it again. (Good grief of tired of writing that).

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Congrats to Bison on the Drive for 5. The MVFC goes to the drawing board trying to find another team to compete for the NC. It is a bit disappointing to see the MVFC end up on one side of the bracket and the rest of the FCS get a chance for the NC, It is way too convenient to block the road for another MVFC playoff team. JSU did not look like the #1 seed for the playoff.
      I was unhappy with how the bracket worked out, but in at least setting the record right, all of the MVFC was not in one bracket. Illinois State had a chance to make it an MVFC final again, but lost out. We are probably stuck with NDSU forever (and I know the story about the Roman Empire, but am hoping it doesn't take that long to beat the Bi-zzzzzzun!) One thing that should not be forgotten is that the Emperor might think he needs more territory and thrusts his forces into FBS. LOL that would be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        I was unhappy with how the bracket worked out, but in at least setting the record right, all of the MVFC was not in one bracket. Illinois State had a chance to make it an MVFC final again, but lost out. We are probably stuck with NDSU forever (and I know the story about the Roman Empire, but am hoping it doesn't take that long to beat the Bi-zzzzzzun!) One thing that should not be forgotten is that the Emperor might think he needs more territory and thrusts his forces into FBS. LOL that would be fun to watch.
        Illinois State was a 2 seed and Bison were a 3 seed. They would have met in Semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          I was unhappy with how the bracket worked out, but in at least setting the record right, all of the MVFC was not in one bracket.
          Yes....yes they were. There was zero chance of an all MVFC final.

Comment

Agree, Richmond beat ISUr and then lost to the Bison in the semifinals.

Comment

My bad...thought they were on the other side like last year. Should have checked. Mea culpa to all of you.

Comment

Working...
              X