Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craig Bohl To Wyoming

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Izzo said that if this is true Bohl will not finish the season out. He didn't say who the interim coach would be.
    Stunning. Is it an attempted Bohl power play? "Watch how they fold when I'm not their coach". What team wouldn't be reeling?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Is it a recruiting dead period? If not, let's go poach us some Bison recruits!

Can we at least trust our coaching staff to try?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        If i was a player or fan,i sure as hell wouldn't want him to finish out the season. If you're leaving ,hit the bricks.
        That's true I guess.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

To be dumped for lowly Wyoming is going to really sting up north. Wyoming! That tells you something about all of our (FCS) place in the college football pecking order. No surprise here, but in Fago..... Meltdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch. It sure sucks to have to get my Bison info on your board. Oh for the shame of it. This was a big surprise...still just in shock...wish Bohl the best though...he did great things for our team.

Comment

I just nailed it...Perhaps he's setting himself up to be Glenn's successor at USD!

Comment

Isn't ndsu better then wyoming. Would be a nice state to live in imho. And make a million a year or so not bad even if its just a few years. Would be a nice state to retire too again imho.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I wonder what the temp is in Fargo right now?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    I wonder what the temp is in Fargo right now?
                    I think we reached Hell freezing over, but it was already so cold we didn't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                      I think we reached Hell freezing over, but it was already so cold we didn't notice.
                      This is a whale of a development. First inkling something was up was during our game, a "guest" on TV's live chat stated Bohl was going to Wyoming. My wife had the live chat on her laptop while we were watching our game on the television. I concluded: just some drive-by rumor starter.

Wrong.

Stunning to me. I would have guessed a more prestigious football school. Good move by Wyoming. I think Coach Bohl is a great choice for a coach. If he can recruit to Laramie, he'll develop the team.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        My wife had the live chat on her laptop while we were watching our game on the television.
                        That's a hardcore football family!

I saw the initial rumor via Stu Whitney's twitter.

Still not buying all the talk of Wyoming to the Big 12 though.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                          That's a hardcore football family!

I saw the initial rumor via Stu Whitney's twitter.

Still not buying all the talk of Wyoming to the Big 12 though.
                          Wonder if that was part of it that its not annoucned yet but then he can be coaching in the big 12. Like he would only take the job if going to the big 12 was garunteed.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            Is it a recruiting dead period? If not, let's go poach us some Bison recruits!

Can we at least trust our coaching staff to try?
                            You sir, are an idiot. The only thing you can trust your coaching staff to try...is to run a fake punt. LMFAO.

Comment

Bisonitus: We have a rule on this board: you can attack posts but not posters. We've also been accused of enforcing rules a little more quickly on visitors.

Taking a shot at our coaches can be fair game but if that goes too far, you'll be directed to the smack section at the discretion of the moderators. Keep in mind when visiting our board that you are a fan of the same school that lakesbison is a fan. Think about that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Bisonitus: We have a rule on this board: you can attack posts but not posters. We've also been accused of enforcing rules a little more quickly on visitors.

Taking a shot at our coaches can be fair game but if that goes too far, you'll be directed to the smack section at the discretion of the moderators. Keep in mind when visiting our board that you are a fan of the same school that lakesbison is a fan. Think about that for a while.
                                I was totally on board with your post (Bison poster angry and out of line) and then you take a shot (smack) at a person (lakesbison) who is banned from here (correct me if I'm wrong*), which just seems out of line for a "super moderator". C'mon...if you are going to be a (super) moderator, don't smack in your posts...it demeans the title. Granted, both of our fan bases are hurting a li'l right now...so maybe I should cut you some slack...I was really cheering for you guys today...

*According to teh wife, it's all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X