Craig Bohl To Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craig Bohl To Wyoming

The schadenfreude. Oh the schadenfreude.

Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I just tried to get on Bisonville on 3 different browsers and nothing worked. Did this literally blow up Bisonville?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        I just tried to get on Bisonville on 3 different browsers and nothing worked. Did this literally blow up Bisonville?
        Same here. Wouldn't even load for me. Now it's loading very slow. Craig Bohl left and blew up Bisonville.

Comment

Same here. I wanted to check out the meltdown but could not get on. Yikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Likewise, driving me nuts. Need bisonville! Def. Meltdown.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I know no one cares, but he must not be named is going full on denial on twitter.

The ravings of a six year old finding out there is no Santa, closing his eyes, plugging his ears, and screaming "AFKAHSDFLHASK IT'S NOT TRUUUUUUUE"

Comment

The majority of people on Bisonville will not believe until it is announced
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Brock Jensen ‏@BrockJensen1 7m

"Really happy for Coach, love that man with all my heart... Sad it had to get leaked like this, doubt he wanted it to happen like it is."

Comment

Over 700 on the football thread now.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Can this thread get moved to smack, so I can post this:

(found on twitter, didn't create)
                      Last edited by filbert; 12-07-2013, 09:48 PM. Reason: **Or, you could maybe just start a smack thread instead?

Comment

I know no one cares, but he must not be named is going full on denial on twitter.

The ravings of a six year old finding out there is no Santa, closing his eyes, plugging his ears, and screaming "AFKAHSDFLHASK IT'S NOT TRUUUUUUUE"
                        There are some funny/harsh replies about Bohl leaving. One person used the hashtags "#HeLikesMoneyMoreThanYou, #WorseThanGettingDumped" Another person said "You guys (as in the team) mean nothing to him" All these comments are under Cole Jiriks tweet that said "To all my bison teammates please stay off social media tonight."

Comment

The timing just stuns me. Team is most likely going to go undefeated and 3peat. I need confirmation, if they announce tomorrow, is he gone tomorrow? Or can they announce but allow him to finish the year at NDSU?
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Merged other two threads into this one.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              The timing just stuns me. Team is most likely going to go undefeated and 3peat. I need confirmation, if they announce tomorrow, is he gone tomorrow? Or can they announce but allow him to finish the year at NDSU?
                              Izzo said that if this is true Bohl will not finish the season out. He didn't say who the interim coach would be.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                If i was a player or fan,i sure as hell wouldn't want him to finish out the season. If you're leaving ,hit the bricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X