• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In other games.....

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    USD 10 - UC Davis 7 - both teams had more yds rushing than passing
    SIU 34 - IU 42 - neither team broke 70 yds rushing

Also noticed on ESPN.com Scoreboard they have listed "SDSU vs Butler" and "San Diego St vs E. Illinois".
    Victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      UNI 21-IaSt 14 at half.

Eastern WA just upset OR St 49-46
      McNeese St blew out University of Southern Florida. Aren't they FBS?

UNI just beat Iowa State & Eastern Illiois who State kicked the **** out of last year is going to beat San Diego St!
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

UNI just beat Iowa State & Eastern Illiois who State kicked the **** out of last year is going to beat San Diego St!
        McNeese is Southland so they are FCS. We played them twice not long ago. McNeese might be a very good team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          McNeese is Southland so they are FCS. We played them twice not long ago. McNeese might be a very good team this year.
          Sorry I was referring to South Florida. I thought they were FBS but McNeese piss pounded them so bad I was unsure. Another great win for FCS.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

A good week for FCS teams.

Comment

Sorry I was referring to South Florida. I thought they were FBS but McNeese piss pounded them so bad I was unsure. Another great win for FCS.
              My apologies too, I miss read your post, in fact you might have played against McNeese and yes South Florida is FBS. USD played them a few years back and got their arse handed to them by U of Southern Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                My apologies too, I miss read your post, in fact you might have played against McNeese and yes South Florida is FBS. USD played them a few years back and got their arse handed to them by U of Southern Florida.
                One other correction USD played Central Florida and not South Florida in 2010. Lost 38-7.

Comment

Still hurts when I hear about McNeese St
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Here is the low down on U of South Florida, wike of course, but scrolling down to the athletics, it mentions USF is now a member of the American Athletic Conference,FBS. So its a big win for Mc Neese, and USF plays Michigan next week. They have some serious re-grouping to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers..._South_Florida
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 08-31-2013, 10:23 PM. Reason: a

Comment

Missouri Valley: 2
                      Big 12: 0

I'd say that is a good weekend for the MVC.

Comment

6 FCS teams beat FBS teams this weekend. Or as Deadspin put it this morning, The FCS Ruined College Football's **** This Week.

Language warnings and whatever with that link.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          6 FCS teams beat FBS teams this weekend. Or as Deadspin put it this morning, The FCS Ruined College Football's **** This Week.

Language warnings and whatever with that link.
                          They forgot one. Southern Utah beat South Alabama on Thursday.

Comment

I'm just putting this here because it's not worth starting a thread about but remember our big time DB recruit Avery Boykin from a few years ago, you know the guy that signed with army but enrolled here. If I remember right he was dismissed after one season here, but anyways I had the Mississippi Valley St - Florida A&M game on and I heard his name and it sprung my memory, he has a pass break up and an INT so far in the first half...his team his getting handled though.

Comment

Think the FCS is closing the gap on the FBS? Think again. A history of FCS vs. FBS matchups.

Have you heard the news? The FCS is closing the gap on the FBS. Everybody is saying it so it has to be true, right?

http://sportsloungeblog.tumblr.com/p...-the-fbs-think
                              Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
                              Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Some games to keep an eye on this weekend:

SE LA @ #24 TCU
                                Ind St @ Purdue on Big Ten Network
                                EIU @ SIU
                                USD @ Kansas ESPN3
                                S Miss @ Nebraska Big Ten Network

Comment

Working...
                                X