More trouble in BisonLand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More trouble in BisonLand

You are right being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at an Asian restaurant is way different then being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at a bar. You are also right the Fargo media is the problem.

Did you watch the video of your guy in the back seat of the police car?

The DA said he didn't think he could prove felony assault and simultaneously prove that it wasn't self defense. This is not vindication for Beck - it will however probably get him back on the playing field and that doesn't surprise me - and it is far from the picture that some Bison fans are trying to paint of Beck being some kind of victim.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      You are right being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at an Asian restaurant is way different then being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at a bar. You are also right the Fargo media is the problem.

Did you watch the video of your guy in the back seat of the police car?

The DA said he didn't think he could prove felony assault and simultaneously prove that it wasn't self defense. This is not vindication for Beck - it will however probably get him back on the playing field and that doesn't surprise me - and it is far from the picture that some Bison fans are trying to paint of Beck being some kind of victim.
      Jealousy is ugly. The DA is not going to apologize...you know it and I know it. They are covering themselves. Just admit it...Beck was innocent.

There are plenty of good people on here, but there are those with a chip on their shoulder...and you appear to be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        It's amazing how a section of Bison fans manage to maintain both a persecution complex and a superiority complex. 'Poor us, we're so awesome.'

This.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          You are right being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at an Asian restaurant is way different then being drunk and getting into a fight and resisting arrest at a bar. You are also right the Fargo media is the problem. Did you watch the video of your guy in the back seat of the police car?The DA said he didn't think he could prove felony assault and simultaneously prove that it wasn't self defense. This is not vindication for Beck - it will however probably get him back on the playing field and that doesn't surprise me - and it is far from the picture that some Bison fans are trying to paint of Beck being some kind of victim.
          I forgot SDSU fans and their players are the most perfect law abiding people on he planet. it's amazing I commend you all
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Jealousy is ugly. The DA is not going to apologize...you know it and I know it. They are covering themselves. Just admit it...Beck was innocent.

There are plenty of good people on here, but there are those with a chip on their shoulder...and you appear to be one of them.
            Why would the DA apologize? The police came upon a scene with a guy beaten unconscious and eye witnesses pointing at Beck. He didn't do himself any favors by trying to flee after being told to stop. The DA concluded he couldn't make the assault charge stick so he dismissed it. The system worked. Do you want him to apologize for doing his job or for threatening the Bison thin line-backing core?

LOL at Beck being Innocent. He admitted to "take it outside", not to mention there is still is one charge pending.

Comment

Just another day of sparkling citizenship by a NDSU football star who probably had been hitting the books really hard and took a break, only to get hounded by a pack of jock-hating bullies. I hope he didn't hurt his autograph-signing hand when he knocked out that big meanie.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Love it. Just don't fall from that high horse...

Comment

I did a quick image search for "blown out of proportion", but didn't come up with anything real good, so this picture of an upset cat will have to do.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    I did a quick image search for "blown out of proportion", but didn't come up with anything real good, so this picture of an upset cat will have to do.

Good stuff...looking back on my last message I hope it did not come off as going out to all of you. PLENTY of awesome SDSU fans out there that I love to talk/tailgate/etc with.

Comment

Somebody must still have a copy of the classic "bunny with a pancake on its head" picture, just for completeness.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good stuff...looking back on my last message I hope it did not come off as going out to all of you. PLENTY of awesome SDSU fans out there that I love to talk/tailgate/etc with.
                        Most of whom excel at beer consumption. Bring your beer and your drinking pants when you come to bookings this year.

You'd better Pregame with this before you head to brookings:

or you'll be looking like this:

699-03541256fw.jpg

Whille we are busy doing this:

drinking-beer-movie-beerfest.jpg

and this:
                        kill-two-birds-one-stone.jpg

Comment

I will be ready my friend. I will be ready. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I will be ready my friend. I will be ready. Looking forward to it!
                            On second thought, Since it's you
                            you'll probably look more like this:
                            BigBird.jpg

Comment

After our win, I just might look like that! hahahahahaha. The wife has to drive this year, so I don't have to worry about that. Should be a good time!

Comment

After our win, I just might look like that! hahahahahaha. The wife has to drive this year, so I don't have to worry about that. Should be a good time!
                                Yeah the win will be easy and the jon deere crowd will go home happy or it could be like other games where they go home with tears in their beer and cuzzing the world for a bison loss.

Good thing the wife is driving, otherwise road rage would be a hazard going home for me in Arlington SD some 20 miles west. Who knows No 52 could be a hero again. In a serious vain, Mr. Beck seems to be an ordinary kid from ND. I wish him the best this season. I have to google to see where Munich is in that Garden State.

Comment

Working...
                                X