Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs. Sam Houston State

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I would put the attendance at 55% NDSU 45% Sam Houston. Nobody doubted this...not even the die hard Sam Houston fans.
    There are some many Bison fans down here, it's ridiculous. So said one fan in a promo that has played all week long on KVLY. These promo's are getting kind of old and have a brainwashing affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      There are some many Bison fans down here, it's ridiculous. So said one fan in a promo that has played all week long on KVLY. These promo's are getting kind of old and have a brainwashing affect.
      So we are one week away from the first championship in 21 years. I think your pain tolerance will get tested further. As for the brainwashing I am guessing you are thinking we are either embellishing the numbers or you are preparing for the numbers to be embellished further. I'm sticking with 55% Bison fans...we had more...not a lot more...but we had more...which is pretty cool when the opposing team had just a few hour drive.

Comment

So we are one week away from the first championship in 21 years. I think your pain tolerance will get tested further. As for the brainwashing I am guessing you are thinking we are either embellishing the numbers or you are preparing for the numbers to be embellished further. I'm sticking with 55% Bison fans...we had more...not a lot more...but we had more...which is pretty cool when the opposing team had just a few hour drive.
        I am poking fun at the promo that has run over and over and over. Everyone know that NDSU won the FCS championship. This over exposure in your local market is something that like a Crest toothpaste commerical. You either believe it or you tune it out. Its ridciulous how many Bison fans are down here.

Comment

Comment

Pie?
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Pie?
              Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Pie?
                Here you go...

*I think you'll be ok.

Comment

Cherry pie. With TAB slobber all over it!

Comment

Working...
                  X