Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs. Sam Houston State

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Ha!!!! You mean you let Lakes back on your board????
    Oh, we did some checking but had no objective proof Lakes has come back under a different alias. If he did, he's learned to behave more like someone over the age of five and also figured out the purpose of the 'CapsLk' key on his keyboard. I think lakes is incapable of acting in a reasonable manner so if he rejoined a message board on which he was banned under his usual name / IP address(es), his true self would eventually come out and he'd get another size 12 Vibram sole planted firmly on his posterior.

Comment

i concur with that analogy mr jackjd

so any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
        i concur with that analogy mr jackjdso any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?
        Lol?
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

so any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?
          I am afraid thats not in my travel budget this year.

Comment

7 days and no reply's? no one wants to make predictions?
            ndsu 34 shsu 7 yes, i think it will be a mirror image of the georgia southern game.
            Kickoff time? What channel is it on? I've got a 4th grade girls bb tourney to attend in Centerville, SD this weekend. I suspect I'll have to DVR it.

Bison choke and lose by 10. Don't want it to happen but it seems most likely.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

espn 2 saturday, 12noon.

thanks for the support guys! I hope you guys would want us to lose, its a rivalry!

Comment

I think facing Ga. Southern's option offense in the semis is going to help NDSU a lot. Though SHSU's offense is more of a spread facing a mobile QB again has to be an advantage. SHSU is faster, but NDSU pursues the ball extremely well and they just flat out don't give up many yards after contact.

I thought Montana was playing the best football in the FCS coming into the playoffs. Wrong. SHSU impressed me in that game. They weren't even ranked coming into the year and I believe it took a win over New Mexico State (who is just awful) to even get in the rankings. What a season it would be if they were able to be unranked coming into the season and then win the title. Just short.

NDSU 24
                SHSU 10

When I started watching the Ga. Southern vs. NDSU game, I told myself I was going to cheer for NDSU. Couldn't do it. I'm thinking only a little cash on the Bison will provoke me to cheer for them.

Comment

espn 2 saturday, 12noon.

thanks for the support guys! I hope you guys would want us to lose, its a rivalry!
                  Yeah, because everybody wants their conference to look bad on national TV . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Yeah, because everybody wants their conference to look bad on national TV . . .
                    +1. Anyone who roots for the rest of the conference to lose, rivalry or not, just can't see the forest thru the trees. The only games that I want teams from our conference to lose are the ones in which SDSU is standing on the opposing sideline. Otherwise, win out MVFC/Summit teams.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      +1. Anyone who roots for the rest of the conference to lose, rivalry or not, just can't see the forest thru the trees. The only games that I want teams from our conference to lose are the ones in which SDSU is standing on the opposing sideline. Otherwise, win out MVFC/Summit teams.
                      Makes sense in the big picture of things.

Comment

espn 2 saturday, 12noon.

I am torn on cheering for the Bison, but like the others point out - it will be great for our conference and gives us something to shoot for. Kinda like you guys shooting to take back the lead in the Border Battle! (No smack intended - snark, perhaps. But I understand the relevance of each, you don't need to remind me!) For this one and perhaps when you play the Coyotes, Go Bizun!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                          I am torn on cheering for the Bison, but like the others point out - it will be great for our conference and gives us something to shoot for. Kinda like you guys shooting to take back the lead in the Border Battle! (No smack intended - snark, perhaps. But I understand the relevance of each, you don't need to remind me!) For this one and perhaps when you play the Coyotes, Go Bizun!
                          I usually cheer for the Bison except when they play SDSU. They made the move up with us, could have abandoned us but didn't and have been with us the whole time.

Some of their fans to have a tendency to go over the top but for the most part, I like talking and BSing with NDSU fans

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            I hope predicting the result of a game isn't misconstrued as rooting for someone to lose. I want both teams to play their best and the better team on the field that day to win. I hold no allegiance to NDSU. If an observer is naive enough to assume a single game performance should reflect upon a whole conference than that observer isn't likely relevant.

I threw in the choking reference to rile the feathers of lurking Bison fans, nothing wrong with that. I'll be DVR'ing the game as I have a prior commitment. Go Jacks beat ORU!!
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Great defensive battle between the two. After 1 qtr, NDSU 3, SHSU 0. Great game is on ESPN2.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                                Great defensive battle between the two. After 1 qtr, NDSU 3, SHSU 0. Great game is on ESPN2.
                                at the half the fact that NDSu is only down 6-3 is pretty amazing considering how bad their offense has played. Their d is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X