• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alternative to the "bailout" plan.

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Hehehe.

I see what you did there.
    Didn't work any better here than on the other one though.

Lets try this: Can you name two former Jackrabbit Tight Ends who went on to work in the SDSU athletic department in administrative capacities?
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Well, Jay Parker is one...but senility causes me to block out the name of the other.

Is this a devious way to get back to the "we don't pass enough to tight ends" debate????

Comment

I know I know...

Jay Parker and some dude that goes by Catch em all.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Well, Jay Parker is one...but senility causes me to block out the name of the other.

Is this a devious way to get back to the "we don't pass enough to tight ends" debate????
          Just some way to get people to not care about this thread anymore.

I've been good in not engaging in the tight ends debate. Just the facts, no bias on my part this year. Seriously, I'm not badrabbit

And Jay Parker is a correct answer. eqguy is close enough. Senility, can't be that old yet, are you ?

Comment

well hey.... wall street is going to fail....... Mike Pence set up Boehner for a fall, telling him that he had 70 + votes...... And then Boehner said that he had 70+ to deliver and Boehner looks like a failure..... Pence is the republican whip who lost to Boehner for the leadership role in the caucus 2 years ago. And wants the leadership role pretty bad next year....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              For some reason you have to wait approximately 27.8743 years to get into the SDSU HOF but only 5 years to get into the NFL HOF. My math may be wrong, but I believe that is the reason.

OK, let me try:

My math is not that good, what is the number of days that equal 27.8743 years?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                OK, let me try:

My math is not that good, what is the number of days that equal 27.8743 years?
                10,174 days 2 hours 52 minutes and 5 seconds.

Anyone here a hunter. Been hunting elk for the last month or so. Probably the toughest animal I've ever hunted. Damnit...they are so tough...guys has to really stroke one with a bow and arrow to kill one. Anyone???????

Comment

Anyone here a hunter. Been hunting elk for the last month or so. Probably the toughest animal I've ever hunted. Damnit...they are so tough...guys has to really stroke one with a bow and arrow to kill one. Anyone???????
                  I'm pretty good at Wii Tennis
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                    Senility, can't be that old yet, are you ?
                    Sat here reading your post, and through the foggy haze of "beginning" senility (is 74 old enough for that?), realized who I was missing...LOL Jake.

Comment

Never been hunting elk, but my old neighbor was the head of the RMEF. He used to give us some of his in exchange for freezer space. I think it was the best meat I have ever had, including beef.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                        Never been hunting elk, but my old neighbor was the head of the RMEF. He used to give us some of his in exchange for freezer space. I think it was the best meat I have ever had, including beef.
                        It is definitely really good, but I've heard moose is even better. Deer can be pretty gamey, but if cooked right can be really good also. Big animals too and a lot of bone on their heads.

Comment

Was Jake Hines a ticket manager for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit View Post
                            Was Jake Hines a ticket manager for us?

We have a winner

Comment

Sat here reading your post, and through the foggy haze of "beginning" senility (is 74 old enough for that?), realized who I was missing...LOL Jake.
                              Just for the sake of establishing one's rightful place on the answer to CatchEmAll's question, note this post from yesterday...didn't know I was supposed to "out" Jake by including his last name! And yes, Jake, I am that old!

Comment

Just for the sake of establishing one's rightful place on the answer to CatchEmAll's question, note this post from yesterday...didn't know I was supposed to "out" Jake by including his last name! And yes, Jake, I am that old!
                                Not too worried about being "outed" Plenty of people on here know who I am.

Just got the newest edition of Rabbit Tracks from the Athletic Department. Good article on Jim Langer. He actually went into the SDSU HoF in 1988, one year after his Pro Football HoF induction and only 18 years after ending his career at SDSU. So he was in under 25 years. Maybe someone can check with Jason Hove (if it's that big of a deal), but I always remember Ron Lenz telling me there was a 25 year wait on SDSU HoF incuction.

And I would have never guessed you were "that old" Jacks#1Fan. Wouldn't have even come close.

Comment

Working...
                                X