This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19

The World Health Organization announced this morning that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. They have allowed the release of all dogs currently quarantined. So, to be clear: WHO let the dogs out..

That was found on a Barstool site by a regular reader of this message board (not me!)

Comment

I initially was disappointed that both the Men's and Women's BB teams lost in the Summit League tournament, but now, the disappointment is completely gone. The Yotes can go have fun at March Madness this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        The World Health Organization announced this morning that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. They have allowed the release of all dogs currently quarantined. So, to be clear: WHO let the dogs out..
        That should be Below the Belt for a fan board administrator!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post

That should be Below the Belt for a fan board administrator!
          Stand-up comedy may not be my forte'. I won't give up my day job.

Comment

Try again....

How long is this social distancing supposed to last? My wife keeps trying to come into the house.

another try...

They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to the grocery store.
            They lied,
            Everybody else had clothes on.
            Last edited by JackJD; 03-22-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Try again.

Just hope your house doesn't get TP'd. The taxable value will go up by six figures.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      That's revolting, so is the best case scenario for her image that she was forced to use the C-store paper towels because the citywide TP stock was depleted?

Comment

Comment

So how's everyone doing during this whole thing? Pretty crazy times.

I know I miss live sports a ton but am thankful I'm still employed. Our entire company (6-7k employees) has been working from home for about a month now. It's going extremely well. Our IT department did an amazing job setting things up to handle everyone working remotely.

Hope everyone is healthy and we can get back to "normal" lives soon. Also, a big thank you to our first responders and healthcare workers. Incredibly stressful times for those folks.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            So how's everyone doing during this whole thing? Pretty crazy times.

I know I miss live sports a ton but am thankful I'm still employed. Our entire company (6-7k employees) has been working from home for about a month now. It's going extremely well. Our IT department did an amazing job setting things up to handle everyone working remotely.

Hope everyone is healthy and we can get back to "normal" lives soon. Also, a big thank you to our first responders and healthcare workers. Incredibly stressful times for those folks.
                            As far as sports go I am taking full advantage of the free replays on mlb.tv. helps get my baseball fix and a little normalcy.

I work I healthcare in SF but its over the phone and our office has like less then 10 people at a time anyway. If it gets crazy could get set up to work from home but with 4 kids and a wife home it would prove basically worthless. Frankly most people I know are still working. Hopefully those affected health and economically wise get the help they need. I will admit I hope they open hair salons and barber shops soon. My son and I are due, but clearly not end of the world.

The hard part has been still working fulltime, grad school, now kids out of school helping them with school work. Are kids are pretty bummed out no more school, sports, camps etc since most everything has been cancelled. My 3rd grader doesnt care to listen to his new home school teachers. Kindergartener just needs more help to complete assignments.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X