COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19

The World Health Organization announced this morning that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. They have allowed the release of all dogs currently quarantined. So, to be clear: WHO let the dogs out..

That was found on a Barstool site by a regular reader of this message board (not me!)

Comment

I initially was disappointed that both the Men's and Women's BB teams lost in the Summit League tournament, but now, the disappointment is completely gone. The Yotes can go have fun at March Madness this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        The World Health Organization announced this morning that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. They have allowed the release of all dogs currently quarantined. So, to be clear: WHO let the dogs out..
        That should be Below the Belt for a fan board administrator!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post

That should be Below the Belt for a fan board administrator!
          Stand-up comedy may not be my forte'. I won't give up my day job.

Comment

Try again....

How long is this social distancing supposed to last? My wife keeps trying to come into the house.

another try...

They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to the grocery store.
            They lied,
            Everybody else had clothes on.
            Last edited by JackJD; 03-22-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Try again.

Just hope your house doesn't get TP'd. The taxable value will go up by six figures.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      That's revolting, so is the best case scenario for her image that she was forced to use the C-store paper towels because the citywide TP stock was depleted?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X