BWW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BWW

I usually enjoy BWW's, and their wings. In the next year, two Quaker Steak & Lubes will be opening up in Sioux Falls. They are a direct competitor of BWW's, and I wouldn't say they are better or worst. I really think it depends on the management team and the staff, and ultimately your individual dining experience. As long as they keep a beer in front of me, I am usually content. It's when my glass goes dry that I start noticing flaws.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: BWW

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      I usually enjoy BWW's, and their wings. In the next year, two Quaker Steak & Lubes will be opening up in Sioux Falls. They are a direct competitor of BWW's, and I wouldn't say they are better or worst. I really think it depends on the management team and the staff, and ultimately your individual dining experience. As long as they keep a beer in front of me, I am usually content. It's when my glass goes dry that I start noticing flaws.
      Been to Quacker Steak & Lube in Indiana. It's been a couple years but I think their wings are pretty cheap too. It is a pretty close competitor of BWW but I would say BWW is more of a sports bar than Quacker Steak. Have enjoyed both places very much
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
      X