BWW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWW

Left the USD womens game with about 4 minutes to go so we could walk over to BWW before it got busy. When we got there the bar was full, the other area half full with empty tables. She asked our name and said it would be 30 min wait. My wife asked her if those empty tables were reserved and she said, no, we dont have enough servers on. Somebody wasnt paying attention that there was basketball going on at the arena. We drove to the other BWW and got back in plenty of time. Wonder how many other people walked out and the business they lost.

Re: BWW

We went there saturday Between women and mens sessions. 1 hour wait, no big deal, I expected that. Both sides were full, but they were VERY slow to clear tables once they became open and get new people sat. I watched one table sit uncleared for 15 minutes. Shortly there after three more tables came open but didn't get filled for probably 10 minutes each.

Was not impressed.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I have found Buffalo Wild Wings in general to be highly overrated. They were OK (if overpriced) a few years ago but as their chain has grown, IMHO their overall quality has really gone downhill.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I actually don't get the wings most times I go. I love my burgers. Their steak burger is un-real good.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          I actually don't get the wings most times I go. I love my burgers. Their steak burger is un-real good.
          I like their wraps. Pepperjack steak wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            I have found Buffalo Wild Wings in general to be highly overrated. They were OK (if overpriced) a few years ago but as their chain has grown, IMHO their overall quality has really gone downhill.
            Thank you. I personally do not enjoy it at all. I've been to the one in Brookings twice and I would be fine with never going back.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

They charge the same for five wings as they did for six... I'm not impressed.
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I always have fun/like the wings when I go to BWW. Must be the old underground is always better than mainstream argument.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Thanks guys - I'm hungry for Buffalo Wings now. Omaha is the closest for this Jackrabbit. Jackrabbits are fast, but not that fast!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    I always have fun/like the wings when I go to BWW. Must be the old underground is always better than mainstream argument.
                    If mainstream = generic, over-priced food, then yes.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                      Thanks guys - I'm hungry for Buffalo Wings now. Omaha is the closest for this Jackrabbit. Jackrabbits are fast, but not that fast!
                      BWW is a poor second to Wingstop -of course the nearest Wingstop is in Omaha but it's well worth it!
                      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                        BWW is a poor second to Wingstop -of course the nearest Wingstop is in Omaha but it's well worth it!
                        Might have to check that out next time I'm in Omaha.

Comment

Dropped BWW after the commercials came out knocking homebrew, of course.
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            If mainstream = generic, over-priced food, then yes.
                            Heck when there was one or two locations in Sufu, I never really heard anything bad about it but now that there are more locations I hear more complaining about it. Less locations does not mean its always better and More locations does not mean it is automatically worse. I like the beer, the amount of TVs/options, and yes the wings are good too.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

The food and wings aren't so much the problem but how slow the service is. Might as well order 2or 3 beers to start and make sure you order all the wings and food to start with becasue you won't see the server till your long past ready to go.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X