conflict FB or MBB sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conflict FB or MBB sat.

What to do. The football game at WIU starts at 1pm and the mens basketball game against Western Mich starts at 1pm according to the schedule at gojacks.com. Hmm. how is wnax handling, I know gojacks will have the video of the basketball game and the mvfc will have free video of the football game so shouldnt be a problem there or just open up a kazillion windows and go with gojacks video of bb and audio of fb or ..... my head is exploding. what is Tyler going to do my god*
    help me please.

*in this pc world if the reference to god offends you please insert the deity or nonentity that you worship or dont worship in place of god. thank you for your patience.

Re: conflict FB or MBB sat.

[QUOTE=SturgisJeff;187717]What to do. The football game at WIU starts at 1pm and the mens basketball game against Western Mich starts at 1pm according to the schedule at gojacks.com. Hmm. how is wnax handling, I know gojacks will have the video of the basketball game and the mvfc will have free video of the football game so shouldnt be a problem there or just open up a kazillion windows and go with gojacks video of bb and audio of fb or ..... my head is exploding. what is Tyler going to do my god
    he

*in this pc world if the reference to god offends you please insert the deity or nonentity that you worship or dont worship in place of god. thank you for your patience.[/QUOT

Watch the Coyotes at noon. See, not so tough

Comment

Um, Nate Wolters doesn't play for USD, so why would we watch that?

Go to the basketball game. Support the athletes in person and get to watch Nate Wolters.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

[QUOTE=yoteforever;187752]
        Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        What to do. The football game at WIU starts at 1pm and the mens basketball game against Western Mich starts at 1pm according to the schedule at gojacks.com. Hmm. how is wnax handling, I know gojacks will have the video of the basketball game and the mvfc will have free video of the football game so shouldnt be a problem there or just open up a kazillion windows and go with gojacks video of bb and audio of fb or ..... my head is exploding. what is Tyler going to do my god
        he

*in this pc world if the reference to god offends you please insert the deity or nonentity that you worship or dont worship in place of god. thank you for your patience.[/QUOT

Watch the Coyotes at noon. See, not so tough
        I guess I find watching the yotes tough to do. But maybe that's just me. I guess I will go with going back and forth. I am at work so prolly hard to follow either but I will sure try.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Um, Nate Wolters doesn't play for USD, so why would we watch that?

Go to the basketball game. Support the athletes in person and get to watch Nate Wolters.
          This.

Then hunt pheasants.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Per Tyler Merriam.... For those asking: Struck & I will be at football Saturday on the Network. Scotty will have men's game on 104.1 FM, with both on GoJacks .com
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
            X