Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Octoberfest Beers

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    IMO nothing beats Summit Oktoberfest. Good stuff.
    Srsly TAB nobody around here cares about your opinion...;-)

You bring your Summit I'll bring my Shell's and we'll trade a beer and a story. I'll be at the tailgating spot you got to walk tru to get to your favorite urinals (The Sigma Phi Delta site home of Giant Jenga, Beer darts, and Wizard Staffs.) Just ask around for Spanky, and watch out for Todd he can be confrontational when he's drunk.
    Last edited by slosho; 10-19-2011, 11:41 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Srsly TAB nobody around here cares about your opinion...;-)

You bring your Summit I'll bring my Shell's and we'll trade a beer and a story. I'll be at the tailgating spot you got to walk tru to get to your favorite urinals (The Sigma Phi Delta site home of Giant Jenga, Beer darts, and Wizard Staffs.) Just ask around for Spanky, and watch out for Todd he can be confrontational when he's drunk.
      I was kinda gathering that......but that is ok. I do plan on walking around the lot and hopefully those on here that recognize the big yellow coat will introduce themselves. I've never been to a game in Brookings so I don't know where everything is located...but I'll look for your spot.

Comment

I was kinda gathering that......but that is ok. I do plan on walking around the lot and hopefully those on here that recognize the big yellow coat will introduce themselves. I've never been to a game in Brookings so I don't know where everything is located...but I'll look for your spot.
        Do you really have to bring that thing? It makes you look like a giant canary

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Do you really have to bring that thing? It makes you look like a giant canary
          You wouldn't believe how many women have tried to crawl in it with me. It can get a married guy in a bit of trouble.

Comment

IMO nothing beats Summit Oktoberfest. Good stuff.
            I remember Summit being too bitter. But I'll give it a shot again. I won't pass up a beer, except Miller Lite. I'm with slosho on the Shells.

What is your coat made of? I think it should be made of a real Bison hide. There's guys at Soldier Field who show up when it's cold with real bear hides for coats.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
              I remember Summit being too bitter. But I'll give it a shot again. I won't pass up a beer, except Miller Lite. I'm with slosho on the Shells.

What is your coat made of? I think it should be made of a real Bison hide. There's guys at Soldier Field who show up when it's cold with real bear hides for coats.
              Summit is a bit bitter, but I really like it. From the tap is way better than in a bottle.

My coat is made from a faux yellow fur that we bought by the yard and my wife and mother-in-law made. This year they even made coats for the kiddos.

Comment

Summit is a bit bitter, but I really like it. From the tap is way better than in a bottle.

My coat is made from a faux yellow fur that we bought by the yard and my wife and mother-in-law made. This year they even made coats for the kiddos.

Were they sad when you killed big bird to make your coat?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Were they sad when you killed big bird to make your coat?
                  Nice.

Comment

Dear god. Tell your kids not to worry: I'll have child protective services waiting at the game.

If I run into you I'll introduce myself. I'm sure my friends won't be weirded out.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

As close as you can get to the softball batting cages, tward the north end.

Comment

Working...
                      X