Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting

Well, you may want to ask one of current Jackrabbit athletes about how much Coach Moe cares if they wear anything other than Jackrabbit gear .
    Originally posted by JackJD View Post

I think SDSU's campus is a more cosmopolitan: who cares if someone decides to wear a U of San Diego sweatshirt on campus?
    Last edited by 76Rabbit; 02-03-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I encourage my kids not to wear red and red is one of the Yankton high school colors. Grey, black or white is acceptable, no red. For the most part they comply.

I make a point to wear yellow and blue anytime I lecture at USD. My choice, I will accept the consequences. Is it childish, bullheaded and stubborn? Probably but I'm okay with that as it pertains to my choice of clothing.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I encourage my kids not to wear red and red is one of the Yankton high school colors. Grey, black or white is acceptable, no red. For the most part they comply.

I make a point to wear yellow and blue anytime I lecture at USD. My choice, I will accept the consequences. Is it childish, bullheaded and stubborn? Probably but I'm okay with that as it pertains to my choice of clothing.

THIS /\/\/\

No-one looks good in red...NO ONE.

P.S. IMO there's been WAY to much nicey, nicey talk in regards to our little brothers and sister to the south lately. I say we throw this thread into SMACK where the article clearly belongs...it actually belongs in a dumpster fire with everything else red!!!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Point:

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

No-one looks good in red...NO ONE.
          Counterpoint:

Ruling: Jessica Alba looks good in any color.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Give her credit for wanting tradition to carry on, but its the wrong tradition. last year when my wife was taking masters classes at USD in the evening, I would commute with her from SF. always sure to wear my SDSU stuff and sit in the middle of the union. Honestly most students didnt even care or notice.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My initial reaction to the thing was: Don't feed the trolls. She's just trying to get a reaction. I won't give her the satisfaction.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Point:

Counterpoint:

Ruling: Jessica Alba looks good in any color.

I will certainly grant you that but doesn't she look even better in blue and yellow? Just sayin.

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  I will certainly grant you that but doesn't she look even better in blue and yellow? Just sayin.

SUPERBUNNY
                  I agree with this. I would also like to point out that she would look much better wearing nothing at all, than she does in RED.

Comment

Comment

I guess that settles it, attractive women, look better naked then wearing red. So is this all considered thread drift?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        I guess that settles it, attractive women, look better naked then wearing red. So is this all considered thread drift?
                        Nope....not at all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Doc, today is National Wear Red Day, which is meant to show support for the fight against heart disease in women.
                          http://www.goredforwomen.org/wearredday/

Quite a quandary.
                          University of South Dakota:
                          Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                            Doc, today is National Wear Red Day, which is meant to show support for the fight against heart disease in women.
                            http://www.goredforwomen.org/wearredday/

Quite a quandary.
                            If only you knew..........
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Keep those pictures of nakid women coming. It helps my circulatory system.

Comment

So what you are saying is Dr's should write hot chick prescriptions to prevent heart disease? I wonder how the pharmacists will get the chicks in the little bottles?

Comment

Working...
                                X