USD's Title as Best Team in the Generally Weak Conference Secured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD's Title as Best Team in the Generally Weak Conference Secured

I hearby dub Coyote_Fan "Lakes Coyote"... he's definitely earned it!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Filbert you really need to tread lightly on the way you moderate this board.

You can agree with as much of this or as little of this as you want to but by changing the title of this thread you are basically altering information that I wrote therefor misrepresenting me since you are in charge of this forum. For those that don't read page 8 or 9 of this thread are going to think that I wrote the title of this thread as it stands now which I absolutely did not. In a way this isn't much different than identity theft and I suggest that you change the title of the thread back to what it was in the first place. Basically you took your stature on this board and abused it by changing what was written by another poster. I realise full well that I am controversial but also honest and play by the rules, I suggest you do the same.

If you are going to do that what's to stop you from altering other content from what I have written in my postings.
      I missed this the first time through. What stops Filbert from editing your posts? Nothing. If you don't like those terms you have the option of not posting anymore.

Fibert - can you start editing his posts so he does go away?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        hehehe.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I do feel bad for the guy. After next year their "conference domination" is coming to an end. So, fans like Lakes_Coyote have to get their shots in while they still can.

What happens when they can't hang their hats on Track and Field Championships because they joined the Summit? Or basketball when they play their first games against Oakland, IUPUI, Oral Roberts, and SDSU? Or what happens when they meet ORU on the baseball diamond...oh...wait...nevermind.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

This is a first! I kinda feel sorry for the original Lakes!

Comment

The best part of this whole thread is that none of the "respected" USD posters are really coming to his aid. He is all flying solo, kind of like what most USD students did at their high school proms after their moms got sick.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

... Your accomplishments in womens basketball are against schools that don't care about basketball all that much. Like I said it's like taking candy from a baby. It's only a big deal in Brookings but not in many other places. As long as you're womens basketball team keeps winning you won't have the motivation as a fan base to really care about the team that matters. So just keep right on winning in girls basketball and go play ring around the rosie
                Oink, oink. ... Does USD give female students the right to vote for their student leaders? I hope so. Posts like this kind of make me wonder make me wonder about the social culture there.
                This space for lease.

Comment

What are the chances that this year's winner of the Great West Scheduling Affiliation won't even qualify for the post-season Summit tournament in two years? They'll have to finish in the top 8. Scanning the current men's roster and incoming recruits for next year, that doesn't look like a sure thing, by any means. Coach Boots might be wise to bail out after one more season.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Can't wait to see the Generally Weak Conference championship game on ESPN.

Oh my bad. The odds of that happening are about as likely as USD fielding a baseball team. Not going to happen.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      The best part of this whole thread is that none of the "respected" USD posters are really coming to his aid. He is all flying solo, kind of like what most USD students did at their high school proms after their moms got sick.
                      Kind of like his Chicago State gdt on the coyote board. I checked over there and saw 25 replies to the thread and thought there was some general interest in the game... turns out every post was by Coyote Fan.

I had a conversation with myself once...
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Kind of like his Chicago State gdt on the coyote board. I checked over there and saw 25 replies to the thread and thought there was some general interest in the game... turns out every post was by Coyote Fan.

Methinks someone likes to hear himself talk? Perhaps he has multiple personalities? I'm sure Holidays are a HOOT around his trailer!

Comment

did anyone win the argument?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            did anyone win the argument?
                            Nah, he was basically preaching the the choir.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

That's funny.

The interest in USD men's basketball is astounding.

Comment

I thought Coyote Fan made an important admission when, in starting this pathetic thread, he had to state where Vermillion was located:

Plenty of time to get down to Vermillion, plenty of time. I know how bad your fans want to see a winner, it's only 50 miles south of the Summit League tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X