Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyotes humbled again

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    It's tough to beat the potato oles, not gonna lie.
    Is ole what the Yotes defense says when their opponent drives down the lane for an uncontested layup? Ole!!!

The matador defense.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Luckily, the Potato Oles aren't on the 'Yotes schedule this year. Guaranteed loss for the mangy ones.

Rabid asked, quite appropriately, if this was the new UND mascot. Rep Pointsable there, Rabid...

But in reality, wouldn't it be the "Fighting Potatoe Oles?"
      Also, I heard "Fighting Oles and Lenas" is on the list, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        It's tough to beat the potato oles, not gonna lie.
        I tell you what, I never used to get the nacho cheese to dip the ole's in. I do now and they are so much better like that.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Does TJohn's still have those transluscent neon Apple Grandes whose "sauce" is apparently the same material that lights up a glo-stick?
          That's some GOOOOD eatin'

Comment

If you are into breakfast burritos, their's are second to none.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Lady yotes lost to something called Houston Baptist tonight.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Lady yotes lost to something called Houston Baptist tonight.

Why do you have to be such a jerk!

Congratulations to Houston Baptist on their first D1 win of the season.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I'll point out that the Yote guys pretty much kerblasticated HBU in the nightcap . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

The more results I see from the Lady Yotes, the more I think that the game in Feb is gonna be very uninteresting. After the novelty of them playing again, I think that people are going to be bored by the rest of the game.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      The more results I see from the Lady Yotes, the more I think that the game in Feb is gonna be very uninteresting. After the novelty of them playing again, I think that people are going to be bored by the rest of the game.

Don't think there will be revelry in a pattonized kerblastification?

Comment

Anything short of watching the USD Coaches and Team leave the court with the a complete kerblastiflusterized glazed look in their eyes will be a disappointment to me.

I mean absolutely no let up to the final horn. An utterly complete smackdown! These pups are competing with us for recruits and more.

Time to show the pups where the Rabbit poops in the woods! All the while I hope it is a kinder, gentler sort of rivalry.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          Anything short of watching the USD Coaches and Team leave the court with the a complete kerblastiflusterized glazed look in their eyes will be a disappointment to me.

I mean absolutely no let up to the final horn. An utterly complete smackdown! These pups are competing with us for recruits and more.

Time to show the pups where the Rabbit poops in the woods! All the while I hope it is a kinder, gentler sort of rivalry.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                          This came off as just a tad insincere, don't you think?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Why did you start a statement with the word why!

You know darn well why I have to be such a jerk.

Was it really HB's first DI win?

The udot men did drill HB.

I think the weekend of Feb 13th is going to be great fun. Kids don't have school Monday the 15th. Work Saturday morning, head to Brookings, watch the big rivalry games versus NDSU and then stick around for the show on Monday night.

I still think the USD women are going to more than just show up that night. Hegge is a very skilled athlete and talented on the court, Kinder is a DI player and there "big" girls are "big".
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Why did you start a statement with the word why!

You know darn well why I have to be such a jerk.

Was it really HB's first DI win?

The udot men did drill HB.

I think the weekend of Feb 13th is going to be great fun. Kids don't have school Monday the 15th. Work Saturday morning, head to Brookings, watch the big rivalry games versus NDSU and then stick around for the show on Monday night.

I still think the USD women are going to more than just show up that night. Hegge is a very skilled athlete and talented on the court, Kinder is a DI player and there "big" girls are "big".
                              I agree that there is a very slight chance that USD can make this a game. But, if you look at how they have performed against very good DI teams the score should be in the +15 range for the Jacks.

I just don't see USD being able to keep up with the line changes that AJ makes.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                                I want the same look/feeling of the TCU game from NCAA play-offs last year. TCU's coach's post-game comment was a thoroughly enjoyed line, and I'd like to see that stunned look again.

Comment

Working...
                                X