Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What, The Jacks are Taking a Bus!!!

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Yep and SDSU has how many wins against UNI? Thats what I thought. USD still needs their home games against UNI before they can claim superiority. They already have that over the Jacks. The University of South Dakota Coyotes, undefeated against D1 FCS opponents at home.
    USD Coyotes still can't beat the UND No-Names.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Don't make excuses, it's a long bus trip and Stig said on a radio interview that he did have concerns about it. Just accept that fact that your people should not be critisizing USD for doing exactly what you are doing. It's called a double standard.
      You guys took a 20+ hour bus trip to North Carolina to play a D2 team. We're taking a bus to play a conference opponent two states away.

It's not the same. Facts are stubborn things.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        You guys took a 20+ hour bus trip to North Carolina to play a D2 team. We're taking a bus to play a conference opponent two states away.

It's not the same. Facts are stubborn things.
        I don't often delve into this type smack...but thank you JimmyJack. Comparing the two bus trips is absolutely absurd. Enough said.

Comment

This is smack on smack. Is this the worst smack thread ever started on this site?

Comment

The difference between really good smack and mindless, grade-school drivel, is humor, clever humor.

Geez, pointing out we're taking a bus trip? Mindless, grade-school drivel. I feel badly I have a degree from the same institution Coyote Fan claims as his alma mater. This is proof positive of what I have said a number of times: when I was graduated from SDSU and went to USD, the grade point went up at both places. (Added later: actually, I value my education at USD. I do not recall running into personalities like CF while in Vermillion.)
            Last edited by JackJD; 10-10-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

It could be worse. The Jacks could be riding a bus to Vermillion to play in the DakotaDump. the worst college venue in the Upper Midwest. Does that place still smell like rotting hotdogs, vomit and sweat?
              This space for lease.

Comment

The last time I was in that place I recall the smell of sweat and urine. There is no worse sports venue in the midwest. As for CF's assertion that UNI can't claim dominance till they play in the dump, I surely hope you are kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  We didn't take a bus to the Carolinas... to play a Division II school!
                  Folks, we have a BINGO in UDot Idiot Trivia!!!

Question #2 for a pie from Pies Plus in Lake Preston: Can you name the Division 1 team in South Dakota that plays some of their basketball games in a high school gym?

Seriously, CoyoteFan, you aren't actually comparing the two bus trips are you? Really? Really? It is unfortunate that they have to take a bus due to current economic conditions but USD took the bus at least three times further one way and back in good economic times. Not good!!!

After that last trip to Carolina I heard that you were looking at changin mascots to the USD Greyhounds in hopes of getting a better deal on bus charters. Any truth to that?

Its a SMACK thread! I'll feed the trolls and smack 'em down!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                    The last time I was in that place I recall the smell of sweat and urine. There is no worse sports venue in the midwest. As for CF's assertion that UNI can't claim dominance till they play in the dump, I surely hope you are kidding.
                    Something tells me that Cal-Davis is more than going to establish dominance today and the USD Greyhounds are going to leave the field with their tail between their legs.

Remember folks, have your dog spayed or neutered!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                      Something tells me that Cal-Davis is more than going to establish dominance today and the USD Greyhounds are going to leave the field with their tail between their legs.

Remember folks, have your dog spayed or neutered!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      Hey, don't be dissing sighthounds . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Tryin' to catch up on games. Any score on the Udot's?

Comment

USD down 17-3 in 3rd quarter. Ruh ro Shaggy!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

UC Davis is another GWFC program that we Jacks fans have learned to respect.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I believe it's in OT in the dump right now. 17 all. Good for the pups.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
                                I believe it's in OT in the dump right now. 17 all. Good for the pups.
                                Would be a good win for the Yoties if they can pull it off.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X