Me Too U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Me Too U.

Somebody must have doctored the picture, UTH. Here's the undoctored version:

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
      Meh - just looks bigger with those rickety little wooden bleachers as a backdrop. Sorta like having a little kid holding a fish up close to the camera, I s'pose.

*hotlinking supports terrorism. somebody must not have gotten the memo

I dunno. Even without the rickety bleachers, that band looks pretty small.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
        Yeah, but those bleachers in the background are The Great Shame of the Missouri Valley Football Conference. Smacky-roo

bigger shame than this?

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/237261/

smacky roo indeed

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Well done - I can appreciate that one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

So in other words you are ashamed of your stadium.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
              And you're proud of yours?

Comment

Went to USD's fan board to view their discussion on the announcement. There were ten posts...5 by USD fans, 4 by Jacks fans, 1 from a Bison fan. For this big of an announcement I was surprised there wasn't more participation.

Comment

You are something else. 1:40 a.m. and nothing better to do than try to needle SDSU fans. Why don't you go enjoy your acceptance into the Summit League on your board with all your buddies over there.....oh wait. *Goes to check udot board* There are about 10 posts on the subject, not a lot of love over there.

Also, so you remember and I have told you this before, football is meant to be played outdoors.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

We're proud of our stadium--and more importantly proud of the team that plays between the lines, just not the bleachers on the east side.

Are you proud of the USD baseball field? Edit: Are you proud that your basketball and volleyball teams have to play some of their games in a high school gym?
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Now that USD has followed us into the Summitt League, there is only one thing we can do! In the immortal words of John "Bluto" Blutarsky from Animal House:

We're just going to have start kicking their asses again just like we have for the previous 100+ years!

Who's with me?

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                        Now that USD has followed us into the Summitt League, there is only one thing we can do! In the immortal words of John "Bluto" Blutarsky from Animal House:

We're just going to have start kicking their asses again just like we have for the previous 100+ years!

Who's with me?

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the head-to-head football rivalry in USD's favor?
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the head-to-head football rivalry in USD's favor?
                          Maybe, but you and all the other yotie fans should be reminded that its important to win at least frequently, the antithesis of what occurred for udot fans in the recent State/udot history. In the words of the strangely popular Janet Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z0h_c9eH-8

EDIT: You also bring up a sport that we aren't even playing in again. Summit doesn't have football, remember???? Nice try, but no dice on this one.

Double EDIT: The first part of this response is directed at RO's comments about the football record. The second is directed at his illogical attempt to tie football to the Summit League, two distinct points that should have been made in separate posts. I just didn't want to.

Comment

And Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Bunny should try and be more accurate. Or just accurate at all. Even just a little.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              And Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Bunny should try and be more accurate. Or just accurate at all. Even just a little.
                              Come on RO! Its smack. Trust me on this one, SUPERBUNNY knows what has happened in the past. He's just getting fired up. Which I agree with. I hope we beat udot every time for infinity years by 1,000 points in every sport.

While this may not happen, we are in the smack section.

Comment

Originally posted by kulawjack View Post
                                come on ro! Its smack. Trust me on this one, superbunny knows what has happened in the past. He's just getting fired up. Which i agree with. I hope we beat udot every time for infinity years by 1,000 points in every sport.

While this may not happen, we are in the smack section.
                                yeah, that!!!

Superbunny
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X