Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all the mamby pambies!

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    **Repeats to self: I will not fall into this trap, I will not fall into this trap, I will not fall into this trap...**

Okay just one, I can't wait until SDSU embarrasses USD on a regular basis on the playing field. It will just be a resumption of our recent 15 year dominance over udot in Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, and most definitely football. That's why that part at the end of yotemeal's rant about following in the standings is so funny.

DAMN IT!!! I told myself not to get involved!!!!
    Betcha feel better though.

Comment

OK.. DAMMIT BUNNY"S!!

WE *NDSU* NEED YOU TO BE DEADSET AGAINST UND and USD.

CUZ IF USD GETS IN, UND PROBABLY WILL.

soo 3 choices.

1. USD get chicago state or SIU-Edwardsville to come in with you & we can let that slide

2. Take UND and GO PLAY IN CANADA!

3. LEAVE IT ! I like the mix we got now.

Comment

Lakes: I have always had the impression (not claiming its right or even fact based) the feud between the Bison and the UND Firetrucks is much worse than the feud between the Jackrabbits and the Coyotes. What is your impression?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          **Repeats to self: I will not fall into this trap, I will not fall into this trap, I will not fall into this trap...**

Okay just one, I can't wait until SDSU embarrasses USD on a regular basis on the playing field. It will just be a resumption of our recent 15 year dominance over udot in Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, and most definitely football. That's why that part at the end of yotemeal's rant about following in the standings is so funny.

DAMN IT!!! I told myself not to get involved!!!!
          Last 15 years in MBB? Might want to look at those old NCC standings in the link NorCal posted.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Ok, so I went and got facts. The last 5 years of D-II SDSU's record vs USD was 7-4. Go back to 10 years and the record was 12-9. Take that for what it's worth.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

JACK.. yes sir.

UND and their people and their stance towards NDSU and SDSU to go D1 is of complete arrogance, and self-righteousness.

thats why we need USD to stay out of summit, or TRY and get chicago state or someone else other than those crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                Last 15 years in MBB? Might want to look at those old NCC standings in the link NorCal posted.
                It was all in good fun and meant to be something I blurted out of my mouth randomly. Hard to do that with typeface on a computer screen.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                  TRY and get chicago state or someone else other than those crybabies.
                  Chicago State?

The school that hired the disgraced Gophers' WBB coach -before- an NCAA investigation was concluded that would've imposed a 'show cause' requirement on the Chicago State administration? Only to be subsequently burned by that coach and penalized by the NCAA?
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=1689569

The school that hired a baseball coach with a resume that was almost entirely fictional?
                  http://thecollegebaseballblog.com/20...ies-on-resume/

You think the Summit is better off with =them=?

Heck, they're no better than "Sure Ralph, whatever you say Ralph, anything for you Ralph, as long as we get the leather seats Ralph"

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                    Ok, so I went and got facts. The last 5 years of D-II SDSU's record vs USD was 7-4. Go back to 10 years and the record was 12-9. Take that for what it's worth.
                    "Sounds like Springfield's got a discipline problem."

"Maybe that's why we beat them in football nearly half the time"

Comment

Well thought out post yotemeal. I enjoyed it and agree with all of it (I'm sure you guys are all shocked). The Argus bashing (but TV blowing) on this board is hilarious.
                      "Every post you make should be deleted."

This just makes me want to "make" more posts.

Comment

You lost me several pages back, but thats okay. USD is your love so enjoy yourself as a student at SDSU and may you have a most successful career in whatever field you are most qualifed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            You lost me several pages back, but thats okay. USD is your love so enjoy yourself as a student at SDSU and may you have a most successful career in whatever field you are most qualifed.
                            Ha sorry I was slightly intoxicated when I posted that, it was negative rep I got and my drunk self found it funny.

Thanks for the best wishes. I have enjoyed my first year at SDSU a lot.

Edit: Yikes, my grammar blows.
                            Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 03-28-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Ha sorry I was slightly intoxicated when I posted that, it was negative rep I got and it my drunk self found it funny.
                              You still drunk?
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Ha sorry I was slightly intoxicated when I posted that, it was negative rep I got and my drunk self found it funny.

Thanks for the best wishes. I have enjoyed my first year at SDSU a lot.

Edit: Yikes, my grammar blows.

Comment

Working...
                                X