Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Where's the guy that lives by the mud puddle?
    The guy that comes over here to smack when things are going right for his teams.

Nowhere to be found on this board on this historic day for Dakotas D-1 athletics.

Must be on the DL from that floor rush in Sioux Falls.
    He keeps giving me negative rep over on Bisonville (and leaving cute flirty messages like "ur gay" and "BA BYE").... Goofy part is I've got more rep points there than I have here.

Earlier tonight I suggested he buy a Jill Young replica jersey..... Maybe that was a bit unfair to Jill---

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      He keeps giving me negative rep over on Bisonville (and leaving cute flirty messages like "ur gay" and "BA BYE").... Goofy part is I've got more rep points there than I have here.

Earlier tonight I suggested he buy a Jill Young replica jersey..... Maybe that was a bit unfair to Jill---
      Reps on that one

Comment

oh huh?? i just got back from a weekend in twin cities with C B S following us and 12,000 NDSU fans.

was there a SDSU game? cuz I didnt see it on ESPN 2 over here by detroit lakes.

wierd, hmm.... *YAWN* well, let me know if the sun comes up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
          oh huh?? i just got back from a weekend in twin cities with C B S following us and 12,000 NDSU fans.

There was and unlike the NDSU game, the Jacks won.

Comment

Because that's what's most important, right? That you were maybe on CBS....

At noon.

On a Friday.

Without being on a soap opera.

Wearing what was undoubtedly assumed to be a Green Bay Packers jersey.

Comment

Man, that sun is big, bright and full of promise this morning. Smell of victory in the air.

The best teams are still playing and aren't content to live off one-and-done memories for the next 40 years.

Go ahead and take that replica jersey off now.

Comment

I enjoyed the Bison highlights on ESPN this morning... Oh wait, they had their "One Shining Moment" already.

What the heck did you do in mpls all weekend? The Bisons were eliminated by 4:00 on Friday... let me guess, BWW's til the sun comes up? Or was it BBW's? With Lakes, I think I know the answer to that question.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Just in time to fill sandbags.

Comment

Lakes and his crew trying to start the car. Why it took him the weekend to get home.

Comment

Working...
                    X