First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First

Ill leave you bunnies alone for awhile!!

Sorry super mod jack!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
      OH MY GOD.... WOMENS BASKETBALL TOURNEY!!!!

HOW MANY BRACKETS CAN I FILL OUT ???

WOW, THERE"S A FOUL EVERYTIME DOWN THE COURT IN YOUR WOMEN"S GAMES..

GIMME A FREAKIN BREAK.

BRAGGIN ABOUT YOUR WOMENS TEAM and COMPARING THEM TO THE NDSU MENS DANCE TRIP IS A JOKE!!

HA HA HA... OH WOW>.....
      This coming from a guy who acted like a total ass the entire tournament. I'm sure former NDSU Football player Joe Mays would have been embarrased you were wearing his jersey. around.

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          I think Lakes is a nut-job but i fail to see the sexism
          Jack power: that's why no ban but you have to have read comments from LakesBison a few weeks ago when he was trashing women's basketball. It's linked to that.

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!
            Wow, this made me laugh out loud. "He's on my speed dial!!" HAHAHA. What does that have to do with anything? You are something else. Unbelievable. I would think this persona was perpetrated for getting some lulz by some internet bully, but in fact lakesbison is a real person and acts like he posts. I can hardly believe it.

PL
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I loved Joe Mays when he was with the Twins.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!

Lakes, i don't doubt you. I'm sure Joe Mays is on your speed dial. I'm betting that Lakesbison is not on Joe Mays' speed dial....although you may be on his blocked caller list.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!
                  Joe Mays got a new cell phone the day after Lakes got his number . . . Lakes still is wondering why Joe won't answer . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                    I loved Joe Mays when he was with the Twins.
                    So did I, he was awesome.

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!
                      My question is, have you ever taken it off since he signed it?

Comment

Ill leave you bunnies alone for awhile!!
                        = I'm about to get banned, I've been negative rep-ed into the red zone, and I've been totally pwned by everyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                          Really I would have never known they were 14th in the nation with all the Bison highlights.
                          Well that can happen to a person who is very narrow minded. Whats great is how all buffalo chip fans think their boys team is going to be doing this every year. If it wasnt for your 4 or 5 seniors and your south dakota boy that team was about to join the jacks from watchin the tourny at home. A south dakota boy gave you a 3 to essentially win the game for you, so your welcome. Your excited this year I know because next year your team will be lucky to battle for a 5 seed while SDSU will be top 3 atleast next year and possibly a few years after that. You down play the womens team because yours has like 7 Jrs on the roster so your team will still be mediocre with out being able to recruit and your recruiting classes will be all messed up because of the large number for this one class. On the other had Our womens team has not even reached its potential. We graduate some great players over their careers but only 1 started and bring in some high talent recruits who will keep us on top for many years to come.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Well that can happen to a person who is very narrow minded. Whats great is how all buffalo chip fans think their boys team is going to be doing this every year. If it wasnt for your 4 or 5 seniors and your south dakota boy that team was about to join the jacks from watchin the tourny at home. A south dakota boy gave you a 3 to essentially win the game for you, so your welcome. Your excited this year I know because next year your team will be lucky to battle for a 5 seed while SDSU will be top 3 atleast next year and possibly a few years after that. You down play the womens team because yours has like 7 Jrs on the roster so your team will still be mediocre with out being able to recruit and your recruiting classes will be all messed up because of the large number for this one class. On the other had Our womens team has not even reached its potential. We graduate some great players over their careers but only 1 started and bring in some high talent recruits who will keep us on top for many years to come.
                            I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to thank you for him coming to NDSU and making a 3 pointer that helped win the game. We actually take great recruiting pride that he came from South Dakota ... so I guess... thanks!

Comment

He signed it!!

He's on my speed dial!!

Im not too worried!!
                              Man crush on football player who lost the dakota marker game is for sure a loss of your man card, please turn it in now. enjoy your first round loss your school really derserves it.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                                I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to thank you for him coming to NDSU and making a 3 pointer that helped win the game. We actually take great recruiting pride that he came from South Dakota ... so I guess... thanks!
                                When your ilk come here insulting SD don't forget that your school recruits here also, its kind of like slapping your self in your own face. It was a good choice for him and hes done well there so as from being from SD we take pride in that fact that your best player that game won the tourny for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X