X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0-14

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    You guys take bait waaaaaaaaaay to easily. Self control, dudes.

These threads make me laugh. CF says something, and then there's just 3 pages of replies that are bashing him (though I never find any of the mods or filbert coming in with their "POSTS NOT POSTERS" reply. Surely there isn't any double standards.) and you guys get so riled up. Does stuff posted on a message board really irk you guys that bad? You all must have high blood pressure.
    Coyote Nation: Bed time. Have a cookie (wheat flour) and warm glass of milk (cow) before you hit the hay (alfalfa). Find your Inner Farmer for a little prayer before you drift off on dreams of Division I.

Comment

Maybe I should just change my name to

"Troll"

This has been quite entertaining tonight. It's world war 3 on the Jacks message board. The cannons are ablazin.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        Road record in the Summit for what some delusional fans consider the best basketball team in the state.

UND 1-0 vs Summit on road

SDSU 0-14 vs Summit on road

UND - USD's junior varsity team

Power poll of South Dakota Mens basketball teams

1. USD
        2. Northern State
        3. Augustana
        4. Dakota State (best yellow and blue team in the state)
        5. School for the Blind
        6. Yankton College
        7. South Dakota State
        Seriously...can we just ban this guy? He is so annoying. You seriously have no life and anyone who responds to this kid doesn't either. Grow up and quit posting about USD. This is getting retarded. When SDSU plays USD in the next few years then maybe I'll care. This has actually gotten so bad I don't even read smack anymore because of how dumb this kid is....

Filbert: Can we just ban him from here? I share the same feeling with USD as you do. When we play......we'll play. No hard feelings towards the University at all, but this kid is ridiculous.

Comment

JackJD,

SDSU is nothing other than a junior college to USD. Get your undergrad degree from SDSU and if you are lucky and priviledged enough maybe USD will accept you into a grad school program. You can go anywhere from here, like to USD to finish your education so you can get a real job.

SDSU is like the stalker that follows the girl (USD) home from work in his car. He actually goes first knowing the path the girl will take to make it look like the girl is actually following him. In reality it's him doing the following. USD stands for USed in one way, that is that they used SDSU as their guinea pig to make the transition first. USD made SDSU go into the transition first to allow them to suffer more. Now that they have gone through the process USD's path will be just a bit easier. It's not by chance but instead by design.
          My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
            You guys take bait waaaaaaaaaay to easily. Self control, dudes.
            These threads make me laugh. CF says something, and then there's just 3 pages of replies that are bashing him (though I never find any of the mods or filbert coming in with their "POSTS NOT POSTERS" reply. Surely there isn't any double standards.) and you guys get so riled up. Does stuff posted on a message board really irk you guys that bad? You all must have high blood pressure.
            Exactly why you two should just leave this board alone. You guys are annoying. Please go away. You would serve everyone some good.

Can we just rid these two from the message board? I think I've read maybe 5 posts of this thread and it's meaningless.

Comment

I can not respond without namecalling to this thread so will go read the rest of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Mango, I laughed when i read this, and for this I am giving you rep points. I honestly believe CF is going for the world record on the dumbest posts in a 24-hour period. Guinness here he comes.

Naw, he's already imbibed too many Guinnesses to be anything beyond a sanitation engineer. If he can keep a neat house, maybe a domestic engineer would make a good career choice.

Comment

JackJD,

SDSU is nothing other than a junior college to USD. Get your undergrad degree from SDSU and if you are lucky and priviledged enough maybe USD will accept you into a grad school program. You can go anywhere from here, like to USD to finish your education so you can get a real job.

Wow. This one is amazing.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

BTW Jacks fans, we unfortunately earned this last night. Need to knock that road Summit losing streak away at Western IL. They'll be gunning for this win after being dismantled by the Bison.

CF made his point, and succeeded in riling up folks here. Time to let this end.

CF, attack programs, not the posters. Likewise, Jacks fans let CF avoid writing his papers and see how his GPA suffers from being here rather than focused on his USD education.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I can not respond without namecalling to this thread so will go read the rest of the board.
                      Best post on this thread so far.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Is USD going to give Post a rematch? Or, given USD's strategy of playing the weakest schedule imaginable preclude a rematch of such a mighty power as Post?

Comment

We could ban the dude, no skin off my back. As long as those two idiots keep it to the Smack section it doesn't harm anyone. If they move it into the other threads then I say buh bye!

By the way, it would do you two 'Yote lovers some good to get your head out of the World's Largest Septic Tank and get some fresh air. You'd be able to see USD for what it is, a sh*tbox! Close the dump! Shut USD down!

You've been smacked up side the head you flea-bitten, inferior, Jackrabbit wannabe, pantywaist! It must get so old looking forward and only seeing the a$$ of a Jackrabbit because your worthless institution has been nothing but a follower and a pimple on our a$$.

All your posts do is reinforce why I am so proud to be a Jackrabbit fan!

Mods, I would gladly accept any appropriate penalty with honor. I will always keep this crap in the Smack Thread. My apologies if I've offended any other pantywaists out there.

GB, GB, GJ! And screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            We could ban the dude, no skin off my back. As long as those two idiots keep it to the Smack section it doesn't harm anyone. If they move it into the other threads then I say buh bye!

By the way, it would do you two 'Yote lovers some good to get your head out of the World's Largest Septic Tank and get some fresh air. You'd be able to see USD for what it is, a sh*tbox! Close the dump! Shut USD down!

You've been smacked up side the head you flea-bitten, inferior, Jackrabbit wannabe, pantywaist! It must get so old looking forward and only seeing the a$$ of a Jackrabbit because your worthless institution has been nothing but a follower and a pimple on our a$$.

Mods, I would gladly accept any appropriate penalty with honor. I will always keep this crap in the Smack Thread. My apologies if I've offended any other pantywaists out there.

SUPERBUNNY
                            Another example of the double standard on the "Posts not Posters"
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
                              Hey SUPERBUNNY. Do you know why you name call?

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Name-calling is the aggressive avoidance of making a point.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

All this started from a guy that is acting childish and asking on the USD board please vote if I should stay or go? Nobody on his own board likes this idiot. Seriously get a life.

Comment

Working...
                                X