X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0-14

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
    Exactly why you two should just leave this board alone. You guys are annoying. Please go away. You would serve everyone some good.

Can we just rid these two from the message board? I think I've read maybe 5 posts of this thread and it's meaningless.

Folks, once you realize they have severe, probably incurable cases of Campanile Envy, they are ridiculously easy to understand.

Comment

Jacks win tonight, then Jacks fan can celebrate here. Otherwise, this thread ends at 0:00 on clock of WIU game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        Hey SUPERBUNNY. Do you know why you name call?
        Just bringing it down to your level so that you understand. You both seem to finally get it.

I received my obligatory warning and will adhere to the wishes of the powers that be here.

Enjoy transition boys! Can't wait to look back at these posts in a few years and probably bring them back up to prove how naive you are. The problem is that the fair-weather fans will have moved on to become Mount Marty fans by the time transition is over.

Keep bringing the smack if you wish, I will continue to smack back and take you down.

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

USD's Non conference BB Schedule for 2009-2010 Dates and places TBA

Agnes Scott, Notre Dame de Namur
          Alderson-Broaddus, New Paltz St.
          Baptist Bible (Pa , Johnson C. Smith
          Belmont Abbey, Academy of Arts Univ
          Chestnut Hill
          City Tech
          Crown (Minn.)
          Davis & Elkins
          Fontbonne
          Gallaudet
          Goldey-Beacom
          Roger Williams

Comment

I guess until we can finally win a conference game I don't think I can argue with the 0-14 smack. It's time to right the ship on the road if we are ever going to get back to respectability!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
              Just bringing it down to your level so that you understand. You both seem to finally get it.

I received my obligatory warning and will adhere to the wishes of the powers that be here.

Enjoy transition boys! Can't wait to look back at these posts in a few years and probably bring them back up to prove how naive you are. The problem is that the fair-weather fans will have moved on to become Mount Marty fans by the time transition is over.

Keep bringing the smack if you wish, I will continue to smack back and take you down.

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
              My level? Please point out to me where I called anyone a name. Thanks.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                I guess until we can finally win a conference game I don't think I can argue with the 0-14 smack. It's time to right the ship on the road if we are ever going to get back to respectability!
                Good post.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

But yet most Jacks fans are still convinced that USD does not belong on the same court with them. I wonder if that arrogant attitude will ever change?
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

JGuy, you meant on the road, right? Don't make it worse than it is.
                    Either way, the streak ends tonight. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      USD's Non conference BB Schedule for 2009-2010 Dates and places TBA

Agnes Scott, Notre Dame de Namur
                      Alderson-Broaddus, New Paltz St.
                      Baptist Bible (Pa , Johnson C. Smith
                      Belmont Abbey, Academy of Arts Univ
                      Chestnut Hill
                      City Tech
                      Crown (Minn.)
                      Davis & Elkins
                      Fontbonne
                      Gallaudet
                      Goldey-Beacom
                      Roger Williams

Sturgis, I don't have time to look these up and so this is a serious question:
                      Is this for real?
                      Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in Boston, Davis & Elkins and Alderson-Broaddus sound like law firms, and Galludet is a very good university for hearing impaired students that I believe still plays football but wasn't aware played basketball. I've never heard of any of the rest, although it's a good bet there are Baptist Bibles in every state south of the Mason-Dixon Line. (BTW, every city over 500,000 has a City Tech, and where I live Crown is a gas station chain.)

If this is a made up schedule, good one!!! Rep point coming either way.

Comment

Suggestion: UserCP>Edit Ignore List>Coyote_Fan
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Sturgis, I don't have time to look these up and so this is a serious question:
                          Is this for real?
                          Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in Boston, Davis & Elkins and Alderson-Broaddus sound like law firms, and Galludet is a very good university for hearing impaired students that I believe still plays football but wasn't aware played basketball. I've never heard of any of the rest, although it's a good bet there are Baptist Bibles in every state south of the Mason-Dixon Line. (BTW, every city over 500,000 has a City Tech, and where I live Crown is a gas station chain.)

If this is a made up schedule, good one!!! Rep point coming either way.
                          This is a made up schedule, however all names were taken from the NCAA web site and all are members of the NCAA in the various divisions. I think this is how USD schedules. They go to the list and pick a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            This is a made up schedule, however all names were taken from the NCAA web site and all are members of the NCAA in the various divisions. I think this is how USD schedules. They go to the list and pick a cupcake.

They can't be to proud of their schedule as I don't see it on the USD website.

GBGBGJ

Comment

The new slogan for usd athletics "We will play any division any where".

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                                The new slogan for usd athletics "We will play any division any where".

Does Athletes in Action do a home and home?

Comment

Working...
                                X