Chestnut Hill
    City Tech
    Crown (Minn.)
    Davis & Elkins
    Fontbonne
    Gallaudet
    Goldey-Beacom
    Roger Williams

Sturgis, I don't have time to look these up and so this is a serious question:
    Is this for real?
    Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in Boston, Davis & Elkins and Alderson-Broaddus sound like law firms, and Galludet is a very good university for hearing impaired students that I believe still plays football but wasn't aware played basketball. I've never heard of any of the rest, although it's a good bet there are Baptist Bibles in every state south of the Mason-Dixon Line. (BTW, every city over 500,000 has a City Tech, and where I live Crown is a gas station chain.)

If this is a made up schedule, good one!!! Rep point coming either way.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied
    Re: 0-14

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    I guess until we can finally win a conference game I don't think I can argue with the 0-14 smack. It's time to right the ship on the road if we are ever going to get back to respectability!

JGuy, you meant on the road, right? Don't make it worse than it is.
    Either way, the streak ends tonight. Enough is enough.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

I guess until we can finally win a conference game I don't think I can argue with the 0-14 smack. It's time to right the ship on the road if we are ever going to get back to respectability!

But yet most Jacks fans are still convinced that USD does not belong on the same court with them. I wonder if that arrogant attitude will ever change?

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Good post.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Just bringing it down to your level so that you understand. You both seem to finally get it.

I received my obligatory warning and will adhere to the wishes of the powers that be here.

Enjoy transition boys! Can't wait to look back at these posts in a few years and probably bring them back up to prove how naive you are. The problem is that the fair-weather fans will have moved on to become Mount Marty fans by the time transition is over.

Keep bringing the smack if you wish, I will continue to smack back and take you down.

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
    My level? Please point out to me where I called anyone a name. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

USD's Non conference BB Schedule for 2009-2010 Dates and places TBA

Agnes Scott, Notre Dame de Namur
    Alderson-Broaddus, New Paltz St.
    Baptist Bible (Pa , Johnson C. Smith
    Belmont Abbey, Academy of Arts Univ
    Chestnut Hill
    City Tech
    Crown (Minn.)
    Davis & Elkins
    Fontbonne
    Gallaudet
    Goldey-Beacom
    Roger Williams

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    Hey SUPERBUNNY. Do you know why you name call?
    Just bringing it down to your level so that you understand. You both seem to finally get it.

I received my obligatory warning and will adhere to the wishes of the powers that be here.

Enjoy transition boys! Can't wait to look back at these posts in a few years and probably bring them back up to prove how naive you are. The problem is that the fair-weather fans will have moved on to become Mount Marty fans by the time transition is over.

Keep bringing the smack if you wish, I will continue to smack back and take you down.

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Jacks win tonight, then Jacks fan can celebrate here. Otherwise, this thread ends at 0:00 on clock of WIU game tonight.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
    Exactly why you two should just leave this board alone. You guys are annoying. Please go away. You would serve everyone some good.

Can we just rid these two from the message board? I think I've read maybe 5 posts of this thread and it's meaningless.

Folks, once you realize they have severe, probably incurable cases of Campanile Envy, they are ridiculously easy to understand.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue
    replied

All this started from a guy that is acting childish and asking on the USD board please vote if I should stay or go? Nobody on his own board likes this idiot. Seriously get a life.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

We could ban the dude, no skin off my back. As long as those two idiots keep it to the Smack section it doesn't harm anyone. If they move it into the other threads then I say buh bye!

By the way, it would do you two 'Yote lovers some good to get your head out of the World's Largest Septic Tank and get some fresh air. You'd be able to see USD for what it is, a sh*tbox! Close the dump! Shut USD down!

You've been smacked up side the head you flea-bitten, inferior, Jackrabbit wannabe, pantywaist! It must get so old looking forward and only seeing the a$$ of a Jackrabbit because your worthless institution has been nothing but a follower and a pimple on our a$$.

All your posts do is reinforce why I am so proud to be a Jackrabbit fan!

Mods, I would gladly accept any appropriate penalty with honor. I will always keep this crap in the Smack Thread. My apologies if I've offended any other pantywaists out there.

GB, GB, GJ! And screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
    Hey SUPERBUNNY. Do you know why you name call?

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Name-calling is the aggressive avoidance of making a point.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

We could ban the dude, no skin off my back. As long as those two idiots keep it to the Smack section it doesn't harm anyone. If they move it into the other threads then I say buh bye!

By the way, it would do you two 'Yote lovers some good to get your head out of the World's Largest Septic Tank and get some fresh air. You'd be able to see USD for what it is, a sh*tbox! Close the dump! Shut USD down!

You've been smacked up side the head you flea-bitten, inferior, Jackrabbit wannabe, pantywaist! It must get so old looking forward and only seeing the a$$ of a Jackrabbit because your worthless institution has been nothing but a follower and a pimple on our a$$.

Mods, I would gladly accept any appropriate penalty with honor. I will always keep this crap in the Smack Thread. My apologies if I've offended any other pantywaists out there.

SUPERBUNNY
    Another example of the double standard on the "Posts not Posters"

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X