I think he's had too much of the other Guinness
    \
    Okay now I am typing this from a laughing position on the floor

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied
    Re: 0-14

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Mango, I laughed when i read this, and for this I am giving you rep points. I honestly believe CF is going for the world record on the dumbest posts in a 24-hour period. Guinness here he comes.
    I think he's had too much of the other Guinness

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    That by far was the dumbest thing I have heard in my entire life. It was by design you went into D1 after us? Yeah f'ing right.

Mango, I laughed when i read this, and for this I am giving you rep points. I honestly believe CF is going for the world record on the dumbest posts in a 24-hour period. Guinness here he comes.

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    JackJD,

SDSU is nothing other than a junior college to USD. Get your undergrad degree from SDSU and if you are lucky and priviledged enough maybe USD will accept you into a grad school program. You can go anywhere from here, like to USD to finish your education so you can get a real job.

SDSU is like the stalker that follows the girl (USD) home from work in his car. He actually goes first knowing the path the girl will take to make it look like the girl is actually following him. In reality it's him doing the following. USD stands for USed in one way, that is that they used SDSU as their guinea pig to make the transition first. USD made SDSU go into the transition first to allow them to suffer more. Now that they have gone through the process USD's path will be just a bit easier. It's not by chance but instead by design.
    That by far was the dumbest thing I have heard in my entire life. It was by design you went into D1 after us? Yeah f'ing right.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    You do realize they have been close several times, it's not like they are getting blown out on the road. You need to calm down about it, the time will come and I have a feeling its going to be Saturday
    Didn't most say the same thing after 0-1.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

JackJD,

SDSU is nothing other than a junior college to USD. Get your undergrad degree from SDSU and if you are lucky and priviledged enough maybe USD will accept you into a grad school program. You can go anywhere from here, like to USD to finish your education so you can get a real job.

SDSU is like the stalker that follows the girl (USD) home from work in his car. He actually goes first knowing the path the girl will take to make it look like the girl is actually following him. In reality it's him doing the following. USD stands for USed in one way, that is that they used SDSU as their guinea pig to make the transition first. USD made SDSU go into the transition first to allow them to suffer more. Now that they have gone through the process USD's path will be just a bit easier. It's not by chance but instead by design.

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

For the smack to be non creative or clever it sure does seem to bring out the replies in full force from Jackrabbit County. I don't know how that always seems to happen from such boring smack posts. When or If SDSU wins a road Sumitt game it will be compared in stature to the miracle on ice in 1980 without the fanfare.
    You do realize they have been close several times, it's not like they are getting blown out on the road. You need to calm down about it, the time will come and I have a feeling its going to be Saturday

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Anybody remember when it was actually fun to read the smack threads? Like when it was funny and semi insulting but done friendly yet mean spirited way? Yote fans are just lame when it comes to smack. No creativity or cleaver things to say. Unless you really have anything of real smackness to say, please keep it to your self, or atleast your own fan board. You guys have one right? Like where the 3 of you talk sports on the party line on the phone in your parents basement and giggle like little school girls when some one farts or something.
    For the smack to be non creative or clever it sure does seem to bring out the replies in full force from Jackrabbit County. I don't know how that always seems to happen from such boring smack posts. When or If SDSU wins a road Sumitt game it will be compared in stature to the miracle on ice in 1980 without the fanfare.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Is it any wonder why the Coyoties are several years late to the dance? This thread has got to be embarrassing even to most USD fans.
    The thread is about 0-14 which is certainly much more embarrassing then anything I can drum up on a message board. I guess if bringing up facts causes you embarrassment maybe you should learn to live with them.

Leave a comment:

• yotemeal
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    As noted by others, Coyote Fan misses the smack-humor target by failing to recognize the importance of agriculture to South Dakota. I think his post is a back-handed compliment and I thank him. I am proud to have a degree from an institution that has the mission of helping South Dakota and the region grow and prosper and as a result, helping the entire country and the world.

Let's see if Coyote Fan's smack works if we adjust the language for USD:
    Sorry but I am not into medicine/the law/dental hygiene/non-bachelor's degree in nursing (pick one) so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of surgery/brief-writing/tooth-picking/bed-pan changing (pick one) lessons is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest.

If I had to rank professions/occupations/vocations, I'd have to rank the food producers first. Once we're fed, education (teachers) are right up there on the list. Things won't run very well if people are hungry and once fed, society won't get far without education. Docs, lawyers, tooth pickers are important but they're down the list a ways.
    Farmers are important, but let's not let emotions dictate our rebuttals. Lawyers clearly deserve top recognition

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Pretty sure I didn't have an agricultural degree before I went to law school, though it wouldn't matter if I had. And to knock agriculture shows a lack of respect for your home state as a whole and ignorance for what SDSU is about and offers the state of South Dakota. I may state things about udot being inferior, but I understand its mission for our state and the programs it offers. Your posts are inflamatory, uneducated, unfounded, and ignorant. I am done with you and your drivel. Grow up.
    You'll be back for more, bank on it.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalJack
    replied

Coyote Fan is a Sanitation Engineer.

This is where he eats and drinks. He does not need farmers.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Sorry but I am not into farming so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of tractor lessons and a quick fertilizer class is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest. You can go anywhere from here.
    As noted by others, Coyote Fan misses the smack-humor target by failing to recognize the importance of agriculture to South Dakota. I think his post is a back-handed compliment and I thank him. I am proud to have a degree from an institution that has the mission of helping South Dakota and the region grow and prosper and as a result, helping the entire country and the world.

Let's see if Coyote Fan's smack works if we adjust the language for USD:
    Sorry but I am not into medicine/the law/dental hygiene/non-bachelor's degree in nursing (pick one) so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of surgery/brief-writing/tooth-picking/bed-pan changing (pick one) lessons is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest.

If I had to rank professions/occupations/vocations, I'd have to rank the food producers first. Once we're fed, education (teachers) are right up there on the list. Things won't run very well if people are hungry and once fed, society won't get far without education. Docs, lawyers, tooth pickers are important but they're down the list a ways.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Maybe Coyote_Fan is LakesBison in disguise. Possibly a relative of some sort? At the very least at least USD's equivalent to Lakes. Both have posted nothing of any relevance to this board and are generally disliked by even fans of the school they support.

Me thinks both live a very lonely life.........
    And sharing a van down by the river

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

What are the odds that Coyote "I'm not into farming" Fan had a bag of chips (potato farmers) and a beer (hops, barley, etc.) within reach as he sat at his computer to diss the #1 industry in the state in which he goes to school? And that this happened a few hours after he imbibed in dinner that probably came from five different farms within 300 miles of where he is sitting.

Modern day adaptation of the old saw: "Don't diss the farmer with your mouth full."

This is fish-in-the-barrell stuff. Coyote Fan, next time could you bring a few big brothers to make this a little more challenging?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X