Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU and UND Have In Common Opposite NDSU and USD

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I'd really rather you didn't, personally. I think it's kind of bush-league behavior. But you do what you think you need to . . .
    Sorry I should have used the appropriate emoticons at the end of it and I don't know to do the stick out tongue thing. Point being, I was being sarcastic. I think it is a bush-league maneuver as well

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      Sorry I should have used the appropriate emoticons at the end of it and I don't know to do the stick out tongue thing. Point being, I was being sarcastic. I think it is a bush-league maneuver as well
      No worries. I mainly just wanted to get my personal opinion on the matter on the record, for future reference.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If any SDSU fans visit the USD board, you will note that while it is not particularly active, its activity seems to be growing and most of the posters are reasonable people, as interested in their school as we are about ours. Be good visitors, much as we would expect them to be over here. That board does not have a smack section.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          No worries. I mainly just wanted to get my personal opinion on the matter on the record, for future reference.
          Gotcha, I just wanted to clear up that I wasn't being serious as well.

Comment

I agree that most Coyote fans are reasonable. A zealot or two who post here are exceptions. I was joking - kind of - in suggesting that Jack fans post stupid stuff on the Coyote board. Mostly, I was trying to irritate a Coyote fan who has posted a lot of stupid stuff here. Which gets me to this: Weren't Jacks' fans urged to tune in the Coyote game tonight, which turned out to be a Coyote loss? That's fitting.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              im pretty sure you havent disagreed with anything he's ever said on this forum. but i thought you might add a couple more verys to your so so post.
              You're pretty sure. We all know what they say about assumptions. You think that because I cheer for USD and so does he, that I agree with him. If you actually decided to check or read any of the stuff I post on here, you'd know most of it doesn't even involve CF. You'd also notice that our styles of posting are very different. You'd also know that I support SDSU athletics, and a lot of the posts I make are about SDSU athletics in a positive sense.

Read the posts I've made in the last few days and please find one of them that was negative in any way towards SDSU ahtletics. I've challenged SUPERBUNNY to find a post where I called someone a name (because he said he was only bringing it to my level) and he has either ignored my challenge, or he couldn't find one (because that post doesn't exist). I have also challenged SDSUjack3103 to find a post where I "brought something up" since he claimed that CF and I brought everything up. I asked him, via PM, to find me a post where I brought something up. He has not responded.

I've certainly been negative towards the SDSU men's basketball team in the past, stating that the general consesus on campus was that they were a joke. Which at the time, at least with the students that I talked with, was true. But I feel like recently, after the good showing that they had at home, the student attitude has changed a quite a bit, and my posts about the team have too. Don't worry, I don't expect you to actually read what I write on here before making assumptions about me.

Everyone just lumps me in with CF cause we both support USD. That is ignorant. Not one of my smack posts in the last few days has involved SDSU athletics. I don't know why you feel the need to call me out for agreeing with one post that CF made. Sure he was trying to stir the pot, and he acted like an ass, but so did most of you. I'm not sure how that makes him worse. The stuff he said was just to get a rise out of you guys and it did. So some of the people responded by getting personal with him. Calling him a moron, saying he drank paint, and some people saying he probably took steroids. Stay classy guys.

Here's something that always happens here:
              Everyone on here always talks about how every coach at SDSU is a f*cking saint and how they wake up every morning and piss class. And then someone posts something that shows that USD has classy coaches as well. That is always followed up by "If only their fans were classy as well." Every single time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The irony is delcious. You guys have so much room to talk. Sure CF starts it and invites it all on himself. Not arguing that point at all. But if you guys want to rag on USD fans for lacking class, how about you show some? If you guys had class, you'd ignore him. If you guys had class you wouldn't resort to name calling. That's called lowering yourself to his level. As much as you want to think you are so much classier than USD fans, the posts that respond to CF prove that you are not.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve when you guys respond to him. It's funny that what one guy, this supposed "moron" and "paint drinker," can just make some of you guys so pissed off, just by what he types on a message board.

And everytime it happens people are like "if we just don't respond to him, he'll leave" and everyone responds to that with "YEAH," "AMEN," "Good point!" Then the next time CF posts the same thing happens. You guys get pissed and respond. And with every post just leaking class. Class that USD fans can only DREAM of having. Some of you actually do respond to him with class, but a lot of you don't. I really don't have a problem with it I guess, since most of my posts are sarcastic and harsh as well. I've never claimed to have class, though. I just hate the "holier than thou" BS. What's that saying about the glass house?

Also. Mitchelrabbit, please don't think that entire thing was a response to what you said. Haha, you kind of just got me started on something (some people on this board lumping me in with CF) and then I went off on a huge tangent.

I'm sure something in this post breaks some sort of rule that only applies to me. (One last thing: I'd like to be on record that I think it's BS that the rules are different for different people, but I know that there's nothing I can do about it since filbert can run his board however he wants to. Just want to say that I think it's a joke.) I just felt the need to defend myself a little and I wanted to point out some things that I found ironic.

That was waaaaaay too long.

Night all. Please tip your waitresses.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                I've challenged SUPERBUNNY to find a post where I called someone a name (because he said he was only bringing it to my level) and he has either ignored my challenge, or he couldn't find one (because that post doesn't exist).
                OK, I will take that challenge. Ohhh...look what I found

every coach at SDSU is a f*cking saint
                That wasn't very hard, you referenced every coach at SDSU with that one.

Stay classy RO, stay classy.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                  OK, I will take that challenge. Ohhh...look what I found

That wasn't very hard, you referenced every coach at SDSU with that one.

Stay classy RO, stay classy.
                  Can you please explain how that is name calling? Also thanks for quoting that out of context.

The full quote: "Everyone on here always talks about how every coach at SDSU is a f*cking saint."

I didn't call anyone, anything. I said that everyone talks about how SDSU coaches are saints (which would be me referencing something talked about on here. Of course no one calls them saints, I just was making a point.) and than I added the F bomb for my own personal emphasis. I did not call one person (or in this case, every single SDSU coach) a name.

The only way anyone can claim I called the SDSU coaches "f%#$ing saints" is by taking it out of context. Which you did.

That would be like taking the part of my post where I said something like: "Some people on here said CoyoteFan is a moron" and then quoting me as RabbitObserver wrote: "CoyoteFan is a moron." See, you just called CoyoteFan a moron!!!!

It doesn't work like that.

I think that SDSU coaches are completely classy individuals. I only phrased it like I did in my post to overemphasize and embellish how you guys talk about them to help me make my point.

Also: http://sdsufans.com/board/showpost.p...1&postcount=16
                  Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 02-08-2009, 03:29 AM.

Comment

You're pretty sure. We all know what they say about assumptions. You think that because I cheer for USD and so does he, that I agree with him. If you actually decided to check or read any of the stuff I post on here, you'd know most of it doesn't even involve CF. You'd also notice that our styles of posting are very different. You'd also know that I support SDSU athletics, and a lot of the posts I make are about SDSU athletics in a positive sense.

Read the posts I've made in the last few days and please find one of them that was negative in any way towards SDSU ahtletics. I've challenged SUPERBUNNY to find a post where I called someone a name (because he said he was only bringing it to my level) and he has either ignored my challenge, or he couldn't find one (because that post doesn't exist). I have also challenged SDSUjack3103 to find a post where I "brought something up" since he claimed that CF and I brought everything up. I asked him, via PM, to find me a post where I brought something up. He has not responded.

I've certainly been negative towards the SDSU men's basketball team in the past, stating that the general consesus on campus was that they were a joke. Which at the time, at least with the students that I talked with, was true. But I feel like recently, after the good showing that they had at home, the student attitude has changed a quite a bit, and my posts about the team have too. Don't worry, I don't expect you to actually read what I write on here before making assumptions about me.

Everyone just lumps me in with CF cause we both support USD. That is ignorant. Not one of my smack posts in the last few days has involved SDSU athletics. I don't know why you feel the need to call me out for agreeing with one post that CF made. Sure he was trying to stir the pot, and he acted like an ass, but so did most of you. I'm not sure how that makes him worse. The stuff he said was just to get a rise out of you guys and it did. So some of the people responded by getting personal with him. Calling him a moron, saying he drank paint, and some people saying he probably took steroids. Stay classy guys.

Here's something that always happens here:
                    Everyone on here always talks about how every coach at SDSU is a f*cking saint and how they wake up every morning and piss class. And then someone posts something that shows that USD has classy coaches as well. That is always followed up by "If only their fans were classy as well." Every single time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The irony is delcious. You guys have so much room to talk. Sure CF starts it and invites it all on himself. Not arguing that point at all. But if you guys want to rag on USD fans for lacking class, how about you show some? If you guys had class, you'd ignore him. If you guys had class you wouldn't resort to name calling. That's called lowering yourself to his level. As much as you want to think you are so much classier than USD fans, the posts that respond to CF prove that you are not.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve when you guys respond to him. It's funny that what one guy, this supposed "moron" and "paint drinker," can just make some of you guys so pissed off, just by what he types on a message board.

And everytime it happens people are like "if we just don't respond to him, he'll leave" and everyone responds to that with "YEAH," "AMEN," "Good point!" Then the next time CF posts the same thing happens. You guys get pissed and respond. And with every post just leaking class. Class that USD fans can only DREAM of having. Some of you actually do respond to him with class, but a lot of you don't. I really don't have a problem with it I guess, since most of my posts are sarcastic and harsh as well. I've never claimed to have class, though. I just hate the "holier than thou" BS. What's that saying about the glass house?

Also. Mitchelrabbit, please don't think that entire thing was a response to what you said. Haha, you kind of just got me started on something (some people on this board lumping me in with CF) and then I went off on a huge tangent.

I'm sure something in this post breaks some sort of rule that only applies to me. (One last thing: I'd like to be on record that I think it's BS that the rules are different for different people, but I know that there's nothing I can do about it since filbert can run his board however he wants to. Just want to say that I think it's a joke.) I just felt the need to defend myself a little and I wanted to point out some things that I found ironic.

That was waaaaaay too long.

Night all. Please tip your waitresses.
                    I'm not going to read that because that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, but I will tell you this: Christ RO you are in college what are you doing at home on a Saturday night? Go drink some beer

I take that back, I just realized your post was at 2:45

Comment

Can you please explain how that is name calling? Also thanks for quoting that out of context.

The full quote: "Everyone on here always talks about how every coach at SDSU is a f*cking saint."

I didn't call anyone, anything. I said that everyone talks about how SDSU coaches are saints (which would be me referencing something talked about on here. Of course no one calls them saints, I just was making a point.) and than I added the F bomb for my own personal emphasis. I did not call one person (or in this case, every single SDSU coach) a name.

The only way anyone can claim I called the SDSU coaches "f%#$ing saints" is by taking it out of context. Which you did.

No SDSU fan on this site has ever said that the SDSU coaches were "saints", you did. Stop putting words in other peoples mouths and then claiming they said it not you. I also take exception to using the "F" word in describing any of the coaches. It is disrespectful.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        You have the option of placing him on ignore.
                        Ignore Function Tutorial (Of course I just randomly chose some members to use as examples of how you might use the ignore feature):

UserCP>Edit Ignore List>Coyote_Fan

UserCP>Edit Ignore List>RabbitObserver
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

But if ignore, you ignore every where and not just in Smack. I actually think RO has made some very good posts and points in non-smack areas.

Oh well, life can't be too bad if this is what I am complaining about.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                            No SDSU fan on this site has ever said that the SDSU coaches were "saints", you did. Stop putting words in other peoples mouths and then claiming they said it not you. I also take exception to using the "F" word in describing any of the coaches. It is disrespectful.
                            I didn't call anyone, anything. I said that everyone talks about how SDSU coaches are saints (which would be me referencing something talked about on here. Of course no one calls them saints, I just was making a point.) and than I added the F bomb for my own personal emphasis. I did not call one person (or in this case, every single SDSU coach) a name

No one has ever confused you for a reader, have they NorCal?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                              But if ignore, you ignore every where and not just in Smack. I actually think RO has made some very good posts and points in non-smack areas.

Oh well, life can't be too bad if this is what I am complaining about.
                              Thanks 1st row. I'm done with smack for quite some time. That post was too long for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                I'm not going to read that because that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, but I will tell you this: Christ RO you are in college what are you doing at home on a Saturday night? Go drink some beer

I take that back, I just realized your post was at 2:45
                                Alcohol miiiiiiiiiight have been a factor. Last post in smack for a week minimum. Self banning.

Comment

Working...
                                X