Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU and UND Have In Common Opposite NDSU and USD

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Thats because your university was stuck trying to be the "Princeton of the Plains" or whatever, which went over like a lead balloon. SDSU has added doctoral programs, masters programs, numerous new scholarships, the Jackrabbit Guarantee is huge, we are adding buildings at an alarming rate as to warrant a new plan (possibly being discussed) about parking and closing down campus to traffic because of the influx of students. Things are very very good at SDSU academically. You are out of your mind if you think that isn't true and that udot is leading the way. Oh, I forgot about the multi-million dollar research park going in as well.

Also ramping your scholarships up in football has nothing to do with being competitive; its so your team can be led like lambs to the slaughter to the big boys to make money, so you can fund girls sports, which are probably being left sorely behind. God knows the girls sports at udot haven't seen the ramp up in schollies like that I am guessing. Oh wait, you guys are getting a break on the Title IX compliance that SDSU had to meet. How's that for answers? Probably not the ones you were hoping for, but heck, the truth hurts in La La land.
    Bingo, I've heard SDSU will become a walking campus in the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      Huge reason USD is getting looked at by the Summit is because SDSU and NDSU are already in it. The Great West was already set up as well so that was a peace of cake for you guys to get into.

You haven't heard much about academics at SDSU?? Hell the women's basketball team leads the nation in GPA. And thats just the athletic side of it, academics are not suffering since the move to D-I

SDSU has a number of buildings going up on campus, including the Dykhouse center, the new pharmacy building and an addition to Harding Hall.

Yes you moved up to get football scholarships to the max but did you increase scholarships in any women's sports? No because you aren't compliant with Title IX

Maybe a big reason the basketball team has such a high GPA is because it is very easy to get good grades at SDSU. Not too hard to figure out how to groom animals and scoop hay.

BTW if some of your fans are interested in listening to the best collegiate team in South Dakota they are playing on 102.7 FM tonight at 7:30.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        Maybe a big reason the basketball team has such a high GPA is because it is very easy to get good grades at SDSU. Not too hard to figure out how to groom animals and scoop hay.

BTW if some of your fans are interested in listening to the best collegiate team in South Dakota they are playing on 102.7 FM tonight at 7:30.

i came from a farm and my dad still farms and id like to see you work your a$$ off on a farm, you moron

Comment

Hey, let's all go over to the Coyote fan board and post stupid stuff. On second thought, why bother. Only a few people see anything posted there.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            i came from a farm and my dad still farms and id like to see you work your a$$ off on a farm, you moron
            Isn't that why a person goes to school so they don't have to farm. SDSU students go to school so they can farm.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

It would be better if we didn't react to Coyote Fan. We all know grads of USD and I am confident you will all agree that the rank and file USD grads are not like Coyote Fan. The moderators are watching Coyote Fan.

Coyote Fan may be in a very manic stage for the next couple of days. His team has lost a close game at So Illinois-Edwardsville (73-68) and somehow that will be linked to SDSU in his mind.

You have the option of placing him on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                Isn't that why a person goes to school so they don't have to farm. SDSU students go to school so they can farm.
                I'm not going to school so I can farm, far from it actually. And you do realize that some people that go to USD eventually become farmers right?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  It would be better if we didn't react to Coyote Fan. We all know grads of USD and I am confident you will all agree that the rank and file USD grads are not like Coyote Fan. The moderators are watching Coyote Fan.

Coyote Fan may be in a very manic stage for the next couple of days. His team has lost a close game at So Illinois-Edwardsville (73-68) and somehow that will be linked to SDSU in his mind.

sorry, he hit a bad spot with the farmer comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    Hey, let's all go over to the Coyote fan board and post stupid stuff. On second thought, why bother. Only a few people see anything posted there.
                    The yotes lost to a 8-15 transitional team tonight, a team that Iowa State beat by 36. You know the cyclone team we beat by 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                      The yotes lost to a 8-15 transitional team tonight, a team that Iowa State beat by 36. You know the cyclone team we beat by 7.
                      Whos going to post it on their board??

Comment

I'd really rather you didn't, personally. I think it's kind of bush-league behavior. But you do what you think you need to . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Second that emotion about the good Coyotes, JackJD. As moderator, can you request posters to change their names on the board? No true Fan acts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            Second that emotion about the good Coyotes, JackJD. As moderator, can you request posters to change their names on the board? No true Fan acts like this.
                            C_F has earned a timeout for a couple of months. I'm still debating changing his screen name to Arrogant_Coyote.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Actually, posting it here will get it seen by more coyote fans than if you post it on their board.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                C_F has earned a timeout for a couple of months. I'm still debating changing his screen name to Arrogant_Coyote.
                                couple of months, hmmm. that's after the Jacks win the Summitt tournament, right? Both teams, I mean...

Comment

Working...
                                X