Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noah Shepard

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    Trust me I know free speech isn't free speech. There are tons of limitations to it, which most people don't realize. Since you're in law school I'm sure you know much more about it than me.

good point. Please donate $10 to the SDSU scholarship fund for every post

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      l-a-c-r-o-s-s-e
      W-e-s-t t-e-x-a-s a-&-m

I like how this was about, by all accounts, a very classy individual but has turned terribly off course

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        W-e-s-t t-e-x-a-s a-&-m

I like how this was about, by all accounts, a very classy individual but has turned terribly off course
        pretty lame comparison. West Texas and USD play in Texas when both schools were considered top 25 programs in D2. There was no embarrassment in that loss. On the other hand when a D1 loses on their home field to a D3, well I guess I will stop there. If ya don't get it ya just don't get it.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          pretty lame comparison. West Texas and USD play in Texas when both schools were considered top 25 programs in D2. There was no embarrassment in that loss. On the other hand when a D1 loses on their home field to a D3, well I guess I will stop there. If ya don't get it ya just don't get it.
          I'm so proud of USD being a top 25 program in D2 this year, keep it up USD!!!! You'll reach the top of D2 someday!!!

Comment

I'm so proud of USD being a top 25 program in D2 this year, keep it up USD!!!! You'll reach the top of D2 someday!!!
            Lack of fact checking? WTA&M and USD were top 25 D2 programs last year. You know, when USD was actually D2? Come on mango, I was just starting to like you, and you go and do that..........and totally redeem yourself!
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Lack of fact checking? WTA&M and USD were top 25 D2 programs last year. You know, when USD was actually D2? Come on mango, I was just starting to like you, and you go and do that..........and totally redeem yourself!
              I'm just going off CF saying they are both considered top 25 programs in D2

Comment

I'm just going off CF saying they are both considered top 25 programs in D2
                Change that are to were and you got it right! Were, of course, referring to the time that they played WTA&M, which was last year, when USD was D2.

Woohoo.

Bed time.

Night, Mango.

Comment

Change that are to were and you got it right! Were, of course, referring to the time that they played WTA&M, which was last year, when USD was D2.

Woohoo.

Bed time.

Night, Mango.
                  They played this year too, USD lost, thats what I was referring to. Just a heads up

Night RO.
                  Last edited by mango4; 02-06-2009, 01:50 AM.

Comment

They played this year too, USD lost, thats what I was referring to. Just a heads up

Night RO.
                    Mango, I think I figured out our problem here. You're talking about basketball this year, and me and CF were talking about football last year. A little misunderstanding.

Comment

and that is how a legit question about the QB from USD turns into 4 pages of smack...
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Mango, I think I figured out our problem here. You're talking about basketball this year, and me and CF were talking about football last year. A little misunderstanding.
                        Yep that would be a problem, good thing we have everything squared away for some more smack

Comment

Working...
                        X